By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Clear up confusion on what makes Next-Generation

JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Right so saying a system which doesn't follow the standard business practice of "generation" is a conspiracy, but claiming the EA CEO is butthurt and DF is out to destroy the Wii U isn't?

Lolk if you say so. 

This is the issue. Too many gamers are wholly unaware of buisness practice and terms outside of gaming. 

Seems to just be you.  

So then explain why everything from jet fighters to phones always show multiple significant technological improvements, yet people think consoles aren't part of this. And why you think you know better then the EA CEO and the DF team who I'm going to guess are a whole lot more qualified than yourself.

Don't try to be a smart-ass - you'll just embarrass yourself. 

Around the Network
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Right so saying a system which doesn't follow the standard business practice of "generation" is a conspiracy, but claiming the EA CEO is butthurt and DF is out to destroy the Wii U isn't?

Lolk if you say so. 

This is the issue. Too many gamers are wholly unaware of buisness practice and terms outside of gaming. 

Seems to just be you.  

So then explain why everything from jet fighters to phones always show multiple significant technological improvements, yet people think consoles aren't part of this. And why you think you know better then the EA CEO and the DF team who I'm going to guess are a whole lot more qualified than yourself.

We have explained it to you like 100 times and you just ignore everybody.  You are very tiring and highly annoying.

JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Lolk if you say so. 

Seems to just be you.  

We have explained it to you like 100 times and you just ignore everybody.  You are very tiring and highly annoying.

No, you and a few other guys think you know better then the EA CEO and the DF team. Surprisingly I'm going to go with the experts, not the randoms on a forum, over this topic. 

Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Lolk if you say so. 

Seems to just be you.  

No, you and a few other guys think you know better then the EA CEO and the DF team. Surprisingly I'm going to go with the experts, not the randoms on a forum, over this topic. 

Then go ahead.  Nobody cares what you think. You could tell me the sun was blue and i wouldnt care.  If you want to keep asking the same question then go back and read the other 100 responses in this thread who has already told you. Like i said in the beginning I will have the majority on this topic.  Anyways though have a good day.

JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Then go ahead.  Nobody cares what you think.  If you want to keep asking the same question then go back and read the other 100 responses in this thread who has already told you. Like i said in the beginning I will have the majority on this topic.  Anyways though have a good day.

People sure as hell don't care what you think unless you can give them a reason why they should. However they do care about what the EA CEO and DF team think though lol...

I'm not sure why you think you're right and the experts are wrong, but that is what you are saying. You don't have the majority on this topic - that's just some random claim you made and never backed up. Plus let's ask Gallelio how that majority thinking works out *facepalm*

You're going against the experts - you are only going to lose. 

Around the Network
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Then go ahead.  Nobody cares what you think.  If you want to keep asking the same question then go back and read the other 100 responses in this thread who has already told you. Like i said in the beginning I will have the majority on this topic.  Anyways though have a good day.

People sure as hell don't care what you think. However they do care about what the EA CEO and DF team think though lol...

I'm not sure why you think you're right and the experts are wrong, but that is what you are saying. You don't have the majority on this topic - that's just some random claim you made and never backed up. Plus let's ask Gallelio how that majority thinking works out *facepalm*

Nah im just going against two people who thinks it is underpowered.  Big difference but as I said.......Nevermind. Leave kid.  Read the other 100 responses and stop repeating yourself.  The mods should have came in here a long time ago. Also you seem to leave out the other thousands of people who are "experts" Do you know what they think too? nooooope. Now leave

JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

People sure as hell don't care what you think. However they do care about what the EA CEO and DF team think though lol...

Nah im just going against two people who thinks it is underpowered.  Big difference but as I said.......Nevermind. Leave kid.  Read the other 100 responses and stop repeating yourself.  The mods should have came in here a long time ago. Also you seem to leave out the other thousands of people who are "experts" Do you know what they think too? nooooope. Now leave

The DF team and EA CEO. You're going against experts, not two random people. That is a big difference. 

You call me kid when you are here stating that your opinions is worth more than the technical analysis done by experts. K. If you say so. Your "evidence" = your unfounded opinion. EA CEO and DF team actually know what they are talking about. 

What other "thousands of experts"? *facepalm* Don't make random claims. Not knowing what people think =/= valid argument. 

Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

The DF team and EA CEO. You're going against experts, not two random people. That is a big difference. 

You call me kid when you are here stating that your opinions is worth more than the technical analysis done by experts. K. If you say so. Your "evidence" = your unfounded opinion. EA CEO and DF team actually know what they are talking about. 

What other "thousands of experts"? *facepalm* Don't make random claims. Not knowing what people think =/= valid argument. 

Now tell yourself that.

JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Now tell yourself that.

How is giving you quotes by the EA CEO and DF team a "random claim"? *facepalm*
See. Told you you'd embarress yourself.

Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mazty said:

Now tell yourself that.

How is giving you quotes by the EA CEO and DF team a "random claim"? *facepalm*
See. Told you you'd embarress yourself.

Haha yes the embarrassment is with me when everybody is laughing at you lol

Let me ask you a question.  Do you think Apple or consoles are better for living room gaming?  Real question.