By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge coming to PS3, Xbox 360

Of all the games to fight over exclusivity of, I'd have thought Ninja Gaiden 3 would've been lower down the list :P

Does make me wonder if we'll be seeing Ninja Gaiden 3 Razer's Edge Sigma Plus on PS Vita at some point in the future.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Confirmed for Europe!

Sweet, sweet, sweet vengeance!

vengeance?

I´m gonna be honest here. I will get it day 1.

Some real pointers. No matter what console u own or what do u feel, this is absolute disgrace. Its the 3rd time release of the same game in 1 year basically. Ng3 was definetly ( spelling) a beta and this is the complete edition. What happened to quality games, where u didn´t have to 3 times for it??

dahuman said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Confirmed for Europe!

vengeance?

YES! I remember this evening of early december : it was cold, I was listening to a Nintendo Direct, and then I learned Tecmo was giving Kasumi to WIiU owners, while we PS360 fans who had supported the series all throughout this gen had nothing but an alpha version to play with. The coldness around me seemed fiercer than ever, evil forces had taken over the series. I was filled with anger and despair. But now justice has been delivered : we PS360 owners can finally reclaim what's legitimately ours!

ryuzaki57 said:
dahuman said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Confirmed for Europe!

vengeance?

YES! I remember this evening of early december : it was cold, I was listening to a Nintendo Direct, and then I learned Tecmo was giving Kasumi to WIiU owners, while we PS360 fans who had supported the series all throughout this gen had nothing but an alpha version to play with. The coldness around me seemed fiercer than ever, evil forces had taken over the series. I was filled with anger and despair. But now justice has been delivered : we PS360 owners can finally reclaim what's legitimately ours!

ooo...k then? I'm glad more people will enjoy it if nothing else lol, Kasumi hits pretty hard and her ninpo is actually useful.

Around the Network

so let me get this straight, they are back porting a port? no, i'll just wait for the wiiU port...

darkknightkryta said:

Who knows, apparently Microsoft owns the publishing rights to Ninja Gaiden 2...

You were right after all, it would be interesting to know how the distribution rights returned to Tecmo, if they ahd a previous arrangement and also how much they are going to charge for this edition.

ryuzaki57 said:
dahuman said:
It's cool and all but, who is going to buy it at this point? o_O;

I will! I've been waiting since the original NG3!

Same for me, it is like a Capcom fihgitng game.

hopefully this version will have a good framerate.

sales2099 said:
Didnt the game bomb in reviews? I just think the devs are milking whatever sales they can get to at least break even.

You're probably right, but I think its also some damage control. Perhaps people will enjoy this version more than the original release. It did get a better metascore, albeit still kinda low.

If its a reasonable price I'm definitely gonna pick it up. I enjoyed NG3, so I'll gladly check out an improved version.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)