By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo in-house has almost reached the 'next-stage' of Wii U development

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:

New systems take time to unlock full potential.

A simpleton like you might think this way, but I've seen a convincing argument that the Wii U was already maxed out at launch, based on the reasoning that all previous Nintendo home consoles were maxed out at launch too.

Can't run Arkham City as well as the mighty PS360, after all. Proof enough for me.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

If I wasn't so busy with Fire Emblem I would be asking for NEW Wii U games.

Venji said:
Teriol said:
RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:

New systems take time to unlock full potential.

A simpleton like you might think this way, but I've seen a convincing argument that the Wii U was already maxed out at launch, based on the reasoning that all previous Nintendo home consoles were maxed out at launch too.

well that people are wrong like ever, i think the next wave of games are going to show my point.

"well that people are wrong like ever" -  Could you explain that?  I don't mind bad grammar but I can't work out what you are trying to say.

oh sorry.

34 years playing games.

Yeah, I agree. Wii U's not gonna be a beast or anything, but by the time it hits it's gonna look a lot better than PS360 games. Not to say it won't get owned by 720 or PS4, but the gap in power is gonna be far less than with Wii.

3DS I.D : 3282-2755-4646

I make bad threads.  

SSB really went downhill after Melee....

Manlet Crew