By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What game gets you hyped?

FFXIII and R2

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

GTA4, I'll play it on my cousins 360 and its the same version for both consoles, I think, so that counts.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Easily Resistance 2. The game looks incredible, and Insomniac has never failed to deliver.

Resistance 2, it might be a halo for playstation if the 2nd one is as good as the first.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Resistance 2 or FFXIII Versus. The multiplayer for Metal Gear is also quite arousing.... maybe not such a good word to describe it but whatever. :p

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

FFXIII for me. Poor KZ2 :(

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

KZ2 and Resistance 2..... such a close call.

gawh

if i could vote for more than one i would...

FFXIII.

That game looks really good visually and I'm anxious to see Squeenix's new engine in action.

I would have to say GTA4 is what gets me hyped the most, i'm a big fan of the series and the open ended world of GTA is great. Its like every other type of game thrown into one.