By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Results: Top 5 Single-Player Games of the Generation

Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
haha Aldro going all sherlock on this

Damn fucking straight >:(

Gotta love how there's 4 PS3 exclusives on that list ..out of 5. XD (And how that 1 eventually made its way to PS3 after being timed exclusive)

haha that gif is hilarious

hey Aldro..what if they tease UC4 with the ps4 reveal man? What will happen to your sanity!?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Aldro said:
ethomaz said:
I agree with this list.

Hope its my list you're looking at <3

Except Mass Effect 2 I loved all the games in the list... so it's not the best list but I can't disagree.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
haha Aldro going all sherlock on this

Damn fucking straight >:(

Gotta love how there's 4 PS3 exclusives on that list ..out of 5. XD (And how that 1 eventually made its way to PS3 after being timed exclusive)

haha that gif is hilarious

hey Aldro..what if they tease UC4 with the ps4 reveal man? What will happen to your sanity!?

I would masturbate so hard to the reveal that I would go:

ethomaz said:
Aldro said:
ethomaz said:
I agree with this list.

Hope its my list you're looking at <3

Except Mass Effect 2 I loved all the games in the list... so it's not the best list but I can't disagree.

xD Lovely

I would replace Mass Effect and Zelda with Yakuza 4 and Journey, it would be the best list evurr

Around the Network

Where the nutsack is Demon's Souls?

Turkish said:
I would replace Mass Effect and Zelda with Yakuza 4 and Journey, it would be the best list evurr

Zelda iss not on the top 5.

See this dude =

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5092528

Aldro said:

This is phony as a three dollar bill mate! Just what the hwell are you trying to pull?

Na ah, Uncharted 3 wont get screwed, not on my watch.

Go back and count again. Uncharted 3 got 27 points.

Thanks fo letting me know.  I was counting these while working so i mustve made a mistake somewhere or missed somebody's vote.  I appreciate the help :)

Swell :3

pezus said:
Boom, there goes the dynamite. Uncharted 3 should be right next to UC2 but that's just me.

I completely agree.  I actually like 3 better than 2.  It didnt have as big of an impact though so i understand why people chose 2 over 3.