By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sly Cooper 4 out tomorrow!

NiKKoM said:
o wow.. really? did they even advertise this game?

I saw advertisements on TV and some TTC stations here in Toronto. TTC is the public transport BTW.

Around the Network

Sly Cooper Released early today

http://www.vgu.tv/2013/02/04/sly-cooper-out-early/

End of march here

Amazone pre-order means as soon as I'm done with morning classes I'm sprinting to the mailbox

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

great franchise.ps3 version almost looks like a cgi movie.
I hope the new developers will keep the great gameplay.

Around the Network

forgot to pre order but i will just go to like wal mart tomorrow and pick it up with fire emblem awakening also i can't believe how long it has been since we got a sly game i was in elementary when sly 3 came out and now i am in highschool and sly 4 is coming out tomorrow

kitler53 said:
someday maybe. where are the reviews?

Review embargo? -suspicious in a bad way

pezus said:

We are keeping the marketing strategy of Sly 4 in theme with the game by trying to stealthily release the game without anyone noticing

LOL

I really hope this game reviews and sells well, but I feel it will be marked down for things such as not being worth $60 (reviewers getting their review copy won't notice that the game is actually $40) and sales... meh. I'd like to be wrong, but the Sly Collection sold slowly but steadily over 3 years and I can see this one doing the same, not being front-loaded so will be initially disappointing.

I'll still be picking it up though, and poor sales won't sully my enjoyment of the game!

It is quite worrying that I had absolutely no idea that this was coming any time soon and I spend all my time reading gaming websites