By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can PSP's Saviours be million seller? Crisis Core and God of War

we all know how terrible PSP's software numbers are. but with two of the best PSP games ever coming in March, Is it possible for them to move over 1 million copies?

Crisis Core will, it has already moved over 700K in Japan, but can it be a 2 million seller WW?

God of War, great graphics, is it possible? if so, how many do will think will sell in its lifetime?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

FF I think will be around 1.8 mill ww
gow:coo will be around 1.3 mill ww
Just my guesses.

They well. Sad thing is that PSP games could sell so much if Sony cared at ALL about advertising PSP games!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

^^^ yes I agree they don't advertise enough and haven't done a damn thing about everybody making illegal copies of psp games.

I'm hoping 2 million for Crisis Core, (with close to 800K head start)

and 1.5 million for God of War.

but with PSP's software number, I might have to start a "BUY Crisis Core and God of War" campaign.

if those two games can't sell, nothing on PSP will. Last great game on PSP, MGS Portable Ops was a million copy seller.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network

Rampant piracy and easy-to-find free games on the Internet don't help.

I think when March comes around, Sony will PIMP God of War, like Sony did with God of War 2 on PS2,

Poor Crisis Core will get no love on the tube.

selnor
Episode 2:

I'd say 1.75 million for Crisis Core and .75 million for CoO. I don't expect it to do very well. They lost my purchase after I played the demo.

Like the GameCube, a handful of decent selling titles doesn't really save you from anything.

I expect both to fair well here in America.

FF:CC- 1.5M
GoW: CoO- 1.5

The Final Fantasy and God of War name is popular in America, so I can see these games doing exceptionally well.