By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - who are you favorite people on this site?

who is your favorite user?

Bananaking 9 16.67%

of course its Bananaking! 5 9.26%

jaywo... na im kidding its Bananaking 7 12.96%

see results (its obviously Bananaking) 33 61.11%

Total:54
Mensrea said:

I don't know anyone on here really, and know one knows me.

:(

Here have a heart 

<3

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
enditall727 said:
CGI-Quality said:

-list

why is your profile unseeable?

Fixed it. :)

so basically you had me specifically blocked this whole time eh?

see that's what i'm talking about. I always seen you as the next possible PlayStation mod if something ever happened with the current team

there are people on here who think that the PlayStation mods protect the PS fans and i like to point out sometimes that it is a lie because i have been betrayed by this supposed PS mod protection. The PS mods wont think twice about coming at me and this only solidifies my view of it all

I'm convinced that the current PS mods warned you about me(being that you could be a potential mod) and that is why i was blocked from viewing your page this whole time

I've truely been betrayed..

Mensrea said:

Dont feel bad, im pretty much in the same boat...

CGI-Quality said:
enditall727 said:
CGI-Quality said:
enditall727 said:
CGI-Quality said:

-list

see that's what i'm talking about. I always seen you as the next possible PlayStation mod if something ever happened with the current team

there are people on here who think that the PlayStation mods protect the PS fans and i like to point out sometimes that it is a lie because i have been betrayed by this supposed PS mod protection. The PS mods wont think twice about coming at me and this only solidifies my view of it all

I'm convinced that the current PS mods warned you about me(being that you could be a potential mod) and that is why i was blocked from viewing your page this whole time

Lol, it was blocked to anyone not on my friend's list!

Lies!

there is no need to try and act innocent. I've grown accustomed to the betrayal at this point.

I remember when i was about to GO IN on this other user a while back and right before i was going to go in for the kill.. *BAM!* I was VICIOUSLY tackled from behind by a fellow PlayStation fan none other than Jay520. Then a well known PlayStation mod stepped in afterwards

I mean i admittedly LOVE getting in debates with people on here but it's not like i'm heartless.. i was victorious in EVERY debate i got into on here besides when the mods stepped in and the betrayal took place basically forcing me to bow down or opt out

we also have JayWood right there and i just checked to see if you two were friends and it seems that you aren't but i bet he could see your profile with ease... that is.. unless the both of you secretly came up with something to block my ability to see you in his friends list because you somehow knew this day would come

and how would you get friend requests if anybody who isn't your friend blocked? how would they be able to send you a request then?  you must think i'm boo-boo-the-fool or something?

you don't have to make things up to make things seem like they aren't what they actually are

I know what it is..

zero129 said:
enditall727 said:
CGI-Quality said:
enditall727 said:
CGI-Quality said:

-list

The is only one next mod! and thats me! .

No but really me and CGI would both make great mods for this site cos where both PC Gamers now too, and this site needs more PC gamer type mods

you are currently my favorite mod who is not a mod right now ;)

but wait.. you fooled me aswell, Zero! You and the mods got together and made a plan for you to act like a mod that 1 time because they somehow knew that i was going to be reading in there

the betrayal ive recieved seems to go beyond my fellow PlayStation brethren on this site

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Mensrea said:

Dont feel bad, im pretty much in the same boat...

Here you can have a heart too <3

enditall727 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Lol, it was blocked to anyone not on my friend's list!

Lies!

there is no need to try and act innocent. I've grown accustomed to the betrayal at this point.

I remember when i was about to GO IN on this other user a while back and right before i was going to go in for the kill.. *BAM!* I was VICIOUSLY tackled from behind by a fellow PlayStation fan none other than Jay520. Then a well known PlayStation mod stepped in afterwards

I mean i admittedly LOVE getting in debates with people on here but it's not like i'm heartless.. i was victorious in EVERY debate i got into on here besides when the mods stepped and and the betrayal took place basically forcing me to bow down or opt out

we also have JayWood right there and i just checked to see if you two were friends and it seems that you aren't but i bet he could see your profile with ease... that is.. unless the both of you secretly came up with something to block my ability to see you in his friends list because you somehow knew this day would come

and how would you get friend requests if anybody who isn't your friend blocked? how would they be able to send you a request then?  you must think i'm boo-boo-the-fool or something?

you don't have to make things up to make things seem like they aren't what they actually are

I know what it is..

Yes i knew this day would come! mwahahaha It is all apart of my master plan!  Just wait to see what else i have in store ;)

No love for me D:

Anyway I know I'm not that active on VG, so I forgive you guys. But don't ever fool me again.

guiduc said:
No love for me D:

Anyway I know I'm not that active on VG, so I forgive you guys. But don't ever fool me again.

You can have a heart too <3

Rol