By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - who are you favorite people on this site?

who is your favorite user?

Bananaking 9 16.67%

of course its Bananaking! 5 9.26%

jaywo... na im kidding its Bananaking 7 12.96%

see results (its obviously Bananaking) 33 61.11%

Total:54

so it seems that there are a lot of doom, bashing and troll threads lately that i just thought we could use a thread that has a more positive vibe, so name your favorite people on the site, doesnt need to be in any order. and try say why you like the user

mine are in no particular order

JayWood - just a great guy to talk to, always reasonable to have discussions with

DanneSandin - really nice guy and really funny to joke around with

Pezus - im a huge member and fan of the pezus magic fan club, do i need to say more?

riderz13371 - really nice guy and i usually agree with what he has to say, plus putting a killzone avatar makes me like you who ever you are

M.U.G.E.N - even though im sure he hates me after my thread the other day, i find this guy to be one of the most respectable and nicest user on the forum

ill just add up the rest so i dont make the OP very long 

Man-big-pig, aldro, miz1q2w3e and kresnik. im pretty sure i forgot a couple of users so i apologize

There are soo many people i forgot to add, pretty much alot of people who posted in this thread i forgot to add to my list, sorry my friends!

so who are yours?

Around the Network

Smeags... and Rol... and Carl... and Soriku... and... others. (I < 3 Pezus, too...)

I can't name them all.

I think the guy who made this post is pretty cool.

Well other than the obvious answer of bananaking.... ;D

In no particular order:

Darthdevidem01 - I've been a member since 08 (even though only recently active in forums) so Darth was entertaining me with his awesome threads long before Spurge. Just an all around good and funny guy. Plus his dog kicks butt!!!

Spureonryan - Pretty much hilarious and nice describes the Spurge. Easy to talk to and also knows his video games. PEZUS IS MAGIC FAN CLUB

Riderz13371 - Riderz is awesome!!! I would consider us good friends and we've started to play a lot of League of Legends lately. Needs to give me his PSN ID though!

Jaywood2010 - Although I've been slacking lately on writing them, Jaywood created the "An Unbiased Review" thread and it's really good. We have a lot of good writers in there and it was a great idea from Jay. Also he's a cool guy.

Alot more I can list like Tbone, M.U.G.E.N, and Pezus, but I'm not trying to write an article lawl. 
Lot of great guys on this site #nohomo

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Honestly, I find it hard to like anyone on these forums. They're either a joker or biased as all hell. Yet... I keep coming back D:

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

now thats something pretty hard to disagree with

Such a biased poll but my favourites include, spurgonryan, mai, SamuelRSmith, Pezus, manbearpig and some others that i forgotten about right now. You are all good people anyway.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Jay520 said:

I keep following the links, but it never ends! D:

Jay520 said:

I see your like for Gigantor faded... quickly.

NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

I see your like for Gigantor faded... quickly.

What are you?