By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony stock going up? Highest rating in 6 months

Tagged games:

kowenicki said:
The only thing that's changed is better yen rates and a shrinking company, selling off assets and making people redundant.

That is better, no doubt about it. But I'm not use it fits with most Sony "fans" view of what Sony is.

Xperia Z? I read a good article somewhere that said that it's more than just a phone in the sense that it represented the first time Sony beat competitors in announcing a best-tech phone, as well as the first time departments within the company started working together. 

Around the Network

They lost 0.5% after the PS Meeting teaser lol.

It's obviously due to me. I bought a Sony universal remote for my parents and a Sony cybershot for my sister this past Christmas. I also asked for and received some Sony speakers for my laptop and the Pulse wireless headset. You're welcome you loveable corporation.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Mazty said:
kowenicki said:
The only thing that's changed is better yen rates and a shrinking company, selling off assets and making people redundant.

That is better, no doubt about it. But I'm not use it fits with most Sony "fans" view of what Sony is.

Xperia Z? I read a good article somewhere that said that it's more than just a phone in the sense that it represented the first time Sony beat competitors in announcing a best-tech phone, as well as the first time departments within the company started working together. 

hopefully PS4 will follow suit (announcing first most likely but about the divisions working together)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Still in 3rd world countries you see people favour Sony brand over Samsung and others. Although they are priced higher than the others, people think Sony's quality is better than others.

Also their mobile division is doing more than ok and should slowly challenge big names in near future. With Xperia Z Sony can catch some attention to their smartphones. I remember some years ago Samsung was nothing in phone business and now they are on top. So, I think Sony can also do some good in this business as the quality is there.