By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Suda 51 working on secret Wii project, 360 project (?), and Fatal Frame IV!

WooHOOO~! I am excited for ANYTHING Suda is working on. I wish I could write him a fanmail, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Wasn't he also making a ps3 game? What happened to that?

I never heard about a PS3 game. Maybe people just assumed the 360 project was going to PS3 too. But this little interviewdid raise some interesting points and confirm the status of some things:

Fatal Frame IV = Secret

Wii Project = Secret

360 project = Planned, but not confirmed

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurayami

Soriku said:
^ What do you mean? Which part of it?

This is what he says about the 360 game: "Mmm… yeah, I’m preparing the project for the 360 but just preparing, it’s nothing confirmed yet."

Basically it hasn't even gone past the early drawing boards (we may never see it)

Yet when asked about what Wii project he is working on he responds with this: "Other question, I can’t say anything about it. It’s just secret."

Meaning he is definately working on another Wii game which has a definate publisher etc. 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

"Kurayami is a proposed action/adventure video game by Suda 51 for the PlayStation 3 console"

Sounds like the360 project, planned but not confirmed.

EDIT:

Suda-san: So far we've presented the product to different publishers but so far the publisher hasn't been decided and it's still on stand-by. We still don't know what's going to happen with this title on PS3.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=140354

Seems like no one would take the game. That project may be dead.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"