By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

@Mugen  Is it there?

Thanks.

Around the Network

I just find it

riderz13371 said:
Since no one helped me Kazify my profile pic I will make fun of the PS4. DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

You're killzone avatar was too small

M.U.G.E.N said:
I don't think we will hear about vita at all tbh. This will be focused on the ps4. And yes this WILL be the ps4 reveal

Price definitely won't be revealed. That would be for E3. Games wise I think evolution studios and GG are a lock for the event....unless sony feels they should save GG's game for later which I hope not. At least some teasers would be great

Gaikai could definitely get some spot light for sure...I am curious on how they will utilize them going forward

Make sure you link dat livestream when it comes on plox.

and give me 4p in the user tour ;)

Chevinator123 said:
riderz13371 said:
Since no one helped me Kazify my profile pic I will make fun of the PS4. DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

But I said you guys could get whatever avatar you want it's just I would have preferred it to be with the helghast in it.

=(

Around the Network

- This poster was banned for this gif by amp316.  For those of you who think that this is some made up rule by me it isn't.  Slamming a console or gaming company through a post, sig, or gif is considered trolling.  Kaz giving Don Mattrick a head shot is not appropriate in any way.  

riderz13371 said:
Chevinator123 said:
riderz13371 said:

But I said you guys could get whatever avatar you want it's just I would have preferred it to be with the helghast in it.

=(

you should've posted a specific pic that you wanted done in here and i'm sure somebody would've quickly "kazified" it

Andrespetmonkey said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I don't think we will hear about vita at all tbh. This will be focused on the ps4. And yes this WILL be the ps4 reveal

Price definitely won't be revealed. That would be for E3. Games wise I think evolution studios and GG are a lock for the event....unless sony feels they should save GG's game for later which I hope not. At least some teasers would be great

Gaikai could definitely get some spot light for sure...I am curious on how they will utilize them going forward

Make sure you link dat livestream when it comes on plox.

and give me 4p in the user tour ;)

For sure..I will put all the live stream links I can find around the time of the event in the OP

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I cannot believe this masterpiece was not posted yet. :O

Also after Pezus got banned for posting a GIF CGI and I posted I think it is not safe to post certain gifs outside of this thread.

Sal.Paradise said:

jurassic kaz

I think this one deserves more attention :P