By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

TheKoreanGuy said:
Ok, I'm officially hyped now. That teaser was more than enough.

So this event is happening outside of Japan? Interesting....

yea the event is in new york

well, the japanese home console market is declining and this gen Nintendo seems to have all of the big sellers in Japan exclusively on their system (most are their own franchises anyway), so I suppose it does make sense for Sony to concentrate more on western markets, if this really turns out to be what everyone expects it to be

Around the Network

So hyped right now and I'm several hours late to hearing about this. Can't wait to see if they announce the PS4 on Feb. 20th.

Lafiel said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Ok, I'm officially hyped now. That teaser was more than enough.

So this event is happening outside of Japan? Interesting....

yea the event is in new york

well, the japanese home console market is declining and this gen Nintendo seems to have all of the big sellers in Japan exclusively on their system (most are their own franchises anyway), so I suppose it does make sense for Sony to concentrate more on western markets, if this really turns out to be what everyone expects it to be

They will most probably focus a lot of EU region. If they start around the same time as the next xbox and not too late, they can do really really well in those markets. The biggest hurdle would be US. SCEA will really need to step it up

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

can't see it being less than $400 at launch everyone who wants one will buy one,i could see $450,over here i'd say you wouldn't want to be going over £350 at launch,depends how they will use subscriptions and what they offer at launch for prices/bundles

with all the rumours of what these machines are supposedly packing it's hard to see launches at a mass price

Above & Beyond

Just imagine if GTA V was delayed so it could be a launch title on the PS4? That'd be awesome.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
can't see it being less than $400 at launch everyone who wants one will buy one,i could see $450,over here i'd say you wouldn't want to be going over £350 at launch,depends how they will use subscriptions and what they offer at launch for prices/bundles

with all the rumours of what these machines are supposedly packing it's hard to see launches at a mass price

I honestly think it will come down the controller..if the controller is expensive the system will be much more expensive (duh lol) but yeah that and if they decide to include a camera etc with the system (there was a rumor alluding to this recently)

@Trev: haha that would be cool. But a september release? that would be crazy!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hype level maximum.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

So if you guys would like to see a launch game announced or hinted at at this event what would it be!? Just ONE game...try and be reasonable with your expectations :P

my pick: THE LAST GUARDIAN!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

It is Wonderbook 2 guys calm down.

M.U.G.E.N said:
zuvuyeay said:

I honestly think it will come down the controller..if the controller is expensive the system will be much more expensive (duh lol) but yeah that and if they decide to include a camera etc with the system (there was a rumor alluding to this recently)

@Trev: haha that would be cool. But a september release? that would be crazy!

i hope they jsut have a normal controller,do we all have to have intelligent controllers now:),i'd rather have big ram and internet shizzle for my gaming preferences,camera as in webcam,they should be extras really,mics are enough,but i am out of touch with the socailside of the internet in regards to websites like facebook and stuff,personally i don't need to see people stiiting in their lounge while i am gaming,lol

Above & Beyond