By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Today's consoles are not just about games. Why do we have Netflix and youtube apps? Music/video/browser? Sure a consoles main focus are games , but if the PS3 and 360 are anything to go by, PS4 /720 will be serious multimedia hubs. I can hope that we will be able to play a game whilst playing music and video chatting and browsing the web to help us gain that tricky trophy, simultaneously .

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol. You really had me going there.

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

@Rafael: Make the ps4 less than $400 and I will think about it! :P

I think you will be safe, my bet they are going to sell the cheaper model for Us$449,99 :)

Apple is selling ipads for $800. If Sony and MS cant sell a $400-$500 console something is wrong.

Because they are two different things. Ipad is a multipurpose incredibly mobile device. A console solely focuses on games. 

Honestly.. 

I bang my head everytime someone says something similar to this. 

Meh... it's your head not mines.

we are getting there then,be good to see what they are offering up all round

damn broken PC don;t have my libray of pics and gifs 0_0 to join in,lve the sheep

Above & Beyond

Hyped!

I'm hoping Sony offers a PS4 model with the Cell on board for BC. I'd pay $499 happily.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

loy310 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

I think you will be safe, my bet they are going to sell the cheaper model for Us$449,99 :)

Apple is selling ipads for $800. If Sony and MS cant sell a $400-$500 console something is wrong.

Because they are two different things. Ipad is a multipurpose incredibly mobile device. A console solely focuses on games. 

Honestly.. 

I just said that to show you how stupid of a comparison that you just made. 

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

Honestly.. 

I just said that to show you how stupid of a comparison that you just made. 

I think it is fair to say that a gamer will cough up $800 for a console the same way a person that perfers pads would cough up $800 for a pad, as long as the value is there for that person. Both devices have their core base that will buy each device no matter the cost. Was that so hard? 

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

enditall727 said:

let's reminisce on the Triples 1st commercials

I wonder how the PS4 comercials will be?

there recent adds have been awesome. that baby add still gives me the creeps though. seriously wtf were they thinking

M.U.G.E.N said:

This should be ethomaz's signature! :D

@Chark: the best and biggest PS troll ever Chad Warden! Check out his videos on youtube. He has disappeared now tho so I hope he makes a come back with the new system

PS Quad just doesn't have the same ring to it. I hope he returns one day ;__

The video was 44 seconds long...coincidence? I think NOT!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers