By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Soriku said:
$399. With PS3 BC. Believe.

And with option to stream to the Vita screen. Would be a buy for me.

I really hate that we have to wait until the 20th. Will they even manage to keep it under wraps until then?!

Around the Network

I am so fucking happy right now. I wish i could take a sleeping pill right now and wake up on fed 20th.

Sony has been so aggressive lately. Yesterday there was Sony press event in LA, where they showed Teraway and KZM, and I don't what else. I am pretty sure the top press people saw the ps4 yesterday. On fed 20th, the world sees Playstation Omni for the first time. And the Playstation Destination event is where they court retailers and sell their vision, with Gakai, physical copies, and more. GDC they tease more tech, engines and games. E3 they tease release day and maybe pricing, show launch titles and give hands one demos.

I dont know, i might just be dreaming and none of these real. Some please pinch me :)

Maybe GTA V Will launch on PS4 and that's why it got delayed? B4L4IV4

let's reminisce on the Triples 1st commercials

I wonder how the PS4 comercials will be?

Turkish said:
20 painful days

Best comment ever. Cheers to you mate.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol. You really had me going there.

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

@Rafael: Make the ps4 less than $400 and I will think about it! :P

I think you will be safe, my bet they are going to sell the cheaper model for Us$449,99 :)

Apple is selling ipads for $800. If Sony and MS cant sell a $400-$500 console something is wrong.

loy310 said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol. You really had me going there.

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

@Rafael: Make the ps4 less than $400 and I will think about it! :P

I think you will be safe, my bet they are going to sell the cheaper model for Us$449,99 :)

Apple is selling ipads for $800. If Sony and MS cant sell a $400-$500 console something is wrong.

Because they are two different things. Ipad is a multipurpose incredibly mobile device. A console solely focuses on games. 

Honestly.. 

I bang my head everytime someone says something similar to this. 

Yay!!!

so what will be the official UNOFFICIAL nickname for the PS4?

The PS3 was the "Triple" and there was a good amount of people who also called it the "Trey" at 1 point

so..

The "Quad"?
The "Tetra"?
The "Double Duece"?
The "Double D"?

El_Machete said:
I am so fucking happy right now. I wish i could take a sleeping pill right now and wake up on fed 20th.

Sony has been so aggressive lately. Yesterday there was Sony press event in LA, where they showed Teraway and KZM, and I don't what else. I am pretty sure the top press people saw the ps4 yesterday. On fed 20th, the world sees Playstation Omni for the first time. And the Playstation Destination event is where they court retailers and sell their vision, with Gakai, physical copies, and more. GDC they tease more tech, engines and games. E3 they tease release day and maybe pricing, show launch titles and give hands one demos.

I dont know, i might just be dreaming and none of these real. Some please pinch me :)

virtual pinch

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!