By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Introduce your country to VGC! Pictures from France, all over the US and Lebanon,Brazil, Portugal, Costa Rica some lava from Iceland! Oh, also hot chicks

DanneSandin said:
SxyxS said:
just 1 question.

Do swedish people really think that they can play football(soccer) (picture with Ibrahimovic)?

Well in fact i know nothing about sweden (only that they have really beautiful blond women,maybe the 2nd best after the czech,but swedish women means for me=finland,norway and (maybe) swedish women.
but what I know about sweden-they can't play football and scoring 4 goals within 15 minutes against germany doesn't change that fact,especially not when your best player is not swedish but an extremely skilled arrogant idiot from yugoslavia

Well, still better than Poland I reckon ^^ and the girls are prettier as well ;)

you are right sir-poland is 37 places behind sweden in thr fifa ranking(i always thought you guys are playing curling the whole day long and being beaten up by the russians in icehockey-seems my videogame stereotypes don't work as they should)

and the polish girls look almost like russians,some beatiful but many strange looking.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
green_sky said:

You guys and your fancy countries. Here is a picture of my house. Will post other fake pictures later (If i defrost my camera). 

Canada - going hardcore since 1863!

1867 but close enough

DanneSandin said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Not a country but...

Hey, if you don't have a country, a picture from your state is just as awesome =) I know Texas was big, but it's kinda amazing you got all those weathers in one single state :D

Now Imagine that we can also get:

Ice Storms

Hurricanes

Monsoons

Tornadoes

Dry Thunderstorms

Dust Devils / Dust Storms

Water Spouts

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

Really? All they have is ONE picture of hot chicks? Damn, those old people must really have driven away all the fun folks!!

No, no. That's just Naples.

Since when did Naples become a retirement home/town? It looks so good on pictures:

Such a waste! Why do old people have to have everything for themselves?! You gotta share this Italian town with the rest of us!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:

WOAH. That's a new relevation for me. So Disney Land is in France then? Or am I confusing it all together with Lego Land in Denmark lol

Disney Land is in California. They also have Disney Lands in other countries.

Florida has Dinsey World and LegoLand. (There is only one Disney World.)

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
DanneSandin said:
SxyxS said:
just 1 question.

Do swedish people really think that they can play football(soccer) (picture with Ibrahimovic)?

Well in fact i know nothing about sweden (only that they have really beautiful blond women,maybe the 2nd best after the czech,but swedish women means for me=finland,norway and (maybe) swedish women.
but what I know about sweden-they can't play football and scoring 4 goals within 15 minutes against germany doesn't change that fact,especially not when your best player is not swedish but an extremely skilled arrogant idiot from yugoslavia

Well, still better than Poland I reckon ^^ and the girls are prettier as well ;)

you are right sir-poland is 37 places behind sweden in thr fifa ranking(i always thought you guys are playing curling the whole day long and being beaten up by the russians in icehockey-seems my videogame stereotypes don't work as they should)

and the polish girls look almost like russians,some beatiful but many strange looking.

Beaten up by... whaaaat? You crazy man! We're the only team to win both the olympic gold medal AND world cup in the same year :P take that Mother Russia!

But hey, when a polish/russian girl is hot.... daaaamn they be HOT!

DanneSandin said:

Since when did Naples become a retirement home/town? It looks so good on pictures:

Such a waste! Why do old people have to have everything for themselves?! You gotta share this Italian town with the rest of us!

I was talking about Naples, Florida.

This is what Naples, Florida is all about:

Big houses and Rich (mostly old) people.

green_sky said:
DanneSandin said:
green_sky said:

You guys and your fancy countries. Here is a picture of my house. Will post other fake pictures later (If i defrost my camera). 

Canada - going hardcore since 1863!

1867 but close enough

DAAAMN I meant 1763 :P

Brazil

How I can start... yeah he lives here.

The city...

That too...

That's happen a lot...

Hummmmmm...

There are good thinks too...

More...

Beachs...

And to finish... a video from a shpping in Brazil.

_crazy_man_ said:
DanneSandin said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Not a country but...

Hey, if you don't have a country, a picture from your state is just as awesome =) I know Texas was big, but it's kinda amazing you got all those weathers in one single state :D

Now Imagine that we can also get:

Ice Storms

Hurricanes

Monsoons

Tornadoes

Dry Thunderstorms

Dust Devils / Dust Storms

Water Spouts

That's awesome :D Unless you actually run in to one of those things...