By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Recommend me some PS3 games!

DanneSandin said:

So, I've had a pretty interesting discussion with platformmaster918 and JayWood2010 about good games for the PS3. Now, I might be a crazy person, but I don't own a PS3, but since I'm getting the Uncharted games later on, I'll just have to get a PS3 as well. I'm guessing it'll be quite difficult to play Uncharted unless you actually have the PS3 as well.

Now, if I'm gonna get me a PS3 and Uncharted I might as well get me some other good games to it! Mind recommend me some?! I do have my preferences, buuut there might be more people out there looking for good PS3 games, so I'm keeping my preferences to myself =) So, recommend me all the goodies, tell me what makes them so good and please tell me what kind of games they are :D

And don't hold off the 3rd party games!! I'm getting Red Dead Redemption as well, so I'd like to hear what good 3rd party titles there is out there!

And I'd also love to see some videos of the games you're suggesting, so that I know what kind of a game it is!!

Uncharted

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

InFamous

InFamous 2

Killzone 2

Killzone3

Resistance 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

God of War Collection

God of War Ascension

Little Big Planet

Little Big Planet 2

Valkaryia Chronicles

NinoKuni

Last of Us

Beyond: Two souls

Heavy Rain

Ico/Shadow of Colossus Collection

Heavenly Sword

Sly Collection

Motorstorm: Apocalypse

Gran Turismo 5

Tales of Xillia

PSN

------

Journey

Unfinished Swan

Fat Princess

Flower

Flow

Wipeout HD

Dead Nation

Pixel Junk shooter

Echochrome

Super Stardust HD

Yeah....f'n PS3. I know theres more off the top of my head too.

God

Around the Network

I know i was already having this discussion with you before but if you like pokemon then Ni No Kuni. They are so similar. Catch creatures, level them up, learn new attacks, evolve them etc.

hatmoza said:

STOP RIGHT THERE! You evil son of a bitch! Just because you like sprouting vaginas here and there doesn't give you the right to turn perfectly good gamers into pussies!

You are one to talk about vaginas.

killzone trilogy
god of war SAGA
both a huge value for the money...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

bananaking21 said:
well since u own a pc ill ignore ps3 games that are on the pc. ill also try to say games that will interest your taste

-Red Dead redemption - option world game, people say its a GTA with horses but it surely isnt. the game has a solid story with a strong meaning behind it, deep charecters specially your character john marston. it also has one of the best if not the best DLC ever made undead nightmare! if your buying a console red dead redemption is a MUST

- Journey, well i havent played it yet, but from what i hear its a game every gamer must play

- LittleBigPlanet - the game is REALLY fun and they games LPB1/2 are pretty cheap on PSN

- Puppeteer - the game is coming out this year, its a 2D platformer with a very innovative idea, that the levels move around the player, its based on some sort of japanese theater, check out the trailer

- Rain, check the trailer out it seems really nice. its coming out this year

- PlayStation ALL start battle royal. simply the game is fun as hell

i cant think of any more right now, ill have to think about it later lol

Red Dead I'll get for sure!! But I dunno about LBP; I think I'll just stick with Mario ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
DanneSandin said:

So, I've had a pretty interesting discussion with platformmaster918 and JayWood2010 about good games for the PS3. Now, I might be a crazy person, but I don't own a PS3, but since I'm getting the Uncharted games later on, I'll just have to get a PS3 as well. I'm guessing it'll be quite difficult to play Uncharted unless you actually have the PS3 as well.

Now, if I'm gonna get me a PS3 and Uncharted I might as well get me some other good games to it! Mind recommend me some?! I do have my preferences, buuut there might be more people out there looking for good PS3 games, so I'm keeping my preferences to myself =) So, recommend me all the goodies, tell me what makes them so good and please tell me what kind of games they are :D

And don't hold off the 3rd party games!! I'm getting Red Dead Redemption as well, so I'd like to hear what good 3rd party titles there is out there!

And I'd also love to see some videos of the games you're suggesting, so that I know what kind of a game it is!!

Uncharted

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

InFamous

InFamous 2

Killzone 2

Killzone3

Resistance 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

God of War Collection

God of War Ascension

Little Big Planet

Little Big Planet 2

Valkaryia Chronicles

NinoKuni

Last of Us

Beyond: Two souls

Heavy Rain

Ico/Shadow of Colossus Collection

Heavenly Sword

Sly Collection

Motorstorm: Apocalypse

Gran Turismo 5

Tales of Xillia

PSN

------

Journey

Unfinished Swan

Fat Princess

Flower

Flow

Wipeout HD

Dead Nation

Pixel Junk shooter

Echochrome

Super Stardust HD

Yeah....f'n PS3. I know theres more off the top of my head too.

God

Haha yeah, looks as if I got one hell of a back log to get through!

JayWood2010 said:
I know i was already having this discussion with you before but if you like pokemon then Ni No Kuni. They are so similar. Catch creatures, level them up, learn new attacks, evolve them etc.

I've actually never tried Pokémon...

DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:

O.o An i thought you was a nintendo fan lol jp  You need to play one of the main series games.  One of the best series of all time.

JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:

O.o An i thought you was a nintendo fan lol jp  You need to play one of the main series games.  One of the best series of all time.

well, I've been playing the PC far more than on Nintendo consoles ^^ maybe I'll start with X & Y

Just wanted to say if you do get LBP get the second one since in my opinion that one was a lot better and all the comunitiy levels from the first one are available on the second one as well.