By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Feb/March Playstation Vita Titles Are You Getting?

With Games as Sly Cooper and Soul Sacrafice (Japan, NoA is in Apr followed by Europe) which Titles will you be purchasing?

Here is a list of games coming (some only in one region)

Around the Network

if i missed any list the game, i'll add a pic!

I'd get DoA5, but I currently don't earn enough money to be able to afford a 3DS AND a Vita. Too many good games on both systems -_-

Whatever I'm given for free on PS+ lol.

Persona 4 Golden. EUROPE POWER!

Around the Network

Definitely getting Sly Cooper day 1. Other games that are already released that I plan on getting during the next 2 months would be Sonic All-stars Racing Transformed, Ratchet and Clank: FFA, and maybe Oddworld Strangers Wrath.

Also didn't the developers of Oddworld say they were releasing some games in feb/mar?

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Persona 4 golden :D
and sly cooper, what I will get for free with my ps3 purchase :)
And then ofc ps+ stuff

I want both Sly Cooper and Soul Sacrifice. What I'll actually buy depends on my financial situation, however. I still need to get P4G but it doesn't look like it will drop in price anytime soon. After that, I definitely want KZ: Mercs, it's at the top of my list right now.

I will have enough to play with my backlog of games I already have and PS+...
But I want to buy at least one of those:
Soul Sacrifice
Sly Cooper
Persona 4 Golden

PS: I´ve never played a Monster Hunter like game before. I´ve never played a Sly Cooper game before and I´ve never played a Persona game before....

If I had a vita, probably Sly cooper.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros