By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Skyward Sword HD Arrives on Switch July 16

How do you want Nintendo to celebrate 35 years of Zelda?

Breath of the Wild 2 6 37.50%

Skyward Sword HD (you're in luck!) 5 31.25%

A full-fledged remake of an older game 1 6.25%

Ocarina + Majora remaster collection 1 6.25%

Wind Waker HD + Twilight ... 0 0%

Zelda-themed Switch console 0 0%

A brand new 2D Zelda 2 12.50%

Paper Zelda 1 6.25%

Other 0 0%

Total:16

A Zelda Game & Watch would be awesome.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

Zelda 2 is definitely not the worst when Four Swords and Triforce Heroes exist. The stains on the franchise. Personally I also more fun with it than I had with Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

Anyway I don't feel like they should do more remasters this year; we're getting Skyward Sword, one thing is enough, even if it's an anniversary. Maybe just do some bonus Zelda stuff in other games, or make a nice tribute film, or have a special edition console.

Yeah i don't know what more could Nintendo do about the Anniversary they tend to handle their anniversarys in strange ways, as for skyward sword i played it twice trying to 100% everything in the game when it came out during the wii, and later raplayed it one more time still a good game and i think nothing beats using the wii remote/motion controls to use items like the clawshot, and it's also pretty evident that it's the basis of a lot of gameplay mechanics we see in breath of the wild, since some of my relatives skipped wii and wii-u now they are saying they are getting skyward on the switch so maybe skyward HD will see more success on the switch than it did originally.

Happy fourth birthday, Breath of the Wild!

Hard to believe BotW and Switch are already four years old. 

WW+TP need Switch ports.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Hard to believe BotW and Switch are already four years old. 

Holy shit what