By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Castlevania Symphony of the Night 2 for 3DS!? That would make E3 worth it for me.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

I don't know what to think of that leak... Castlevania SotN2 is quite possible I guess... But why on the 3DS and not on PS4/X1? It would be a huge win for the 3DS though

What does everyone think of the name "Shard of Nightmare"? I'm not all that fond of it, and if that pic posted here is true it looks to be a ripoff of TP, which would be a pity...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Rumor: new Zelda game, titled "Shard of Nightmare," to be shown at E3.

If all of this is a fake it's a pretty good fake, I'll give it that...

Anyone know if it's from the same source or from two different ones?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I hope is real, honestly. I love that art, the font, colours, everything.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

That name makes it seem darker than dark souls.

Around the Network
TheLastStarFighter said:
Zelda U is more likely to have shat or turd in the title than shard. That's a fake leak.

I'm inclined to agree. The title just sounds...wrong. Although, like Pavolink wrote, there have been some weird Zelda titles. 

Veknoid_Outcast said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
Zelda U is more likely to have shat or turd in the title than shard. That's a fake leak.

I'm inclined to agree. The title just sounds...wrong. Although, like Pavolink wrote, there have been some weird Zelda titles. 

Spirit Tracks, Link's Awakening, Skyward Sword.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

DanneSandin said:
I don't know what to think of that leak... Castlevania SotN2 is quite possible I guess... But why on the 3DS and not on PS4/X1? It would be a huge win for the 3DS though

What does everyone think of the name "Shard of Nightmare"? I'm not all that fond of it, and if that pic posted here is true it looks to be a ripoff of TP, which would be a pity...

It sounds a little awkward and way too sinister. Although I like the idea of a villain named "Nightmare."

Hey, maybe it's a Namco-Nintendo project with Nightmare from SoulCalibur  

Mmmm, interesting.

I don't think the name is too far-fetched, I thought Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were weird at first too. However, I'm usually inclined to believe leaks like this are always false though, just because they're leaks.

I like the name and the style... Hope its real.