By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Hadn't clicked on this thread in a little while, some cool new stuff you posted Veknoid!

I'd like to own one of those figurines from F4F, they all seem to be made very well. They're just so expensive. They had the Skull Kid one they made at a game store near me a few years ago. I should've just bought it.

Zelda Monopoly is fun, but they likely won't release that over here in Europe. Maybe I should keep an eye on it just in case.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Hadn't clicked on this thread in a little while, some cool new stuff you posted Veknoid!

I'd like to own one of those figurines from F4F, they all seem to be made very well. They're just so expensive. They had the Skull Kid one they made at a game store near me a few years ago. I should've just bought it.

Zelda Monopoly is fun, but they likely won't release that over here in Europe. Maybe I should keep an eye on it just in case.

Yeah, I would love to build up a figure collection, but they're so expensive. Did you ever get the Figma Link? I picked that up with Figma Samus. Really cool figures.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Yeah, I would love to build up a figure collection, but they're so expensive. Did you ever get the Figma Link? I picked that up with Figma Samus. Really cool figures.

I didn't .

There's so much to buy still. Need to finally be able to put that degree of mine to work so I have some expendable income for a change.

Anyway, I know one store here in Holland which sells merchandise of everything under the sun. Stuff from movies and tv-shows, comic books, cartoons and of course from video-games. I just looked and they have those F4F figurines for a doable price. They also have the figma Link and that Wind Waker Link you posted here. Might want to take pay it a visit sometime. Too bad it's pretty far away though, but I should be near there this summer.

So about the leaked (lol) protectors of the sun, what do you believe?
Some ideas are interesting.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Check out this really cool silent comic based on the original Legend of Zelda!

-snip-

This is only PAGE 1. See the rest here: http://mregaku.deviantart.com/gallery/43473918

I like that. Thanks for posting!

Pavolink said:
So about the leaked (lol) protectors of the sun, what do you believe?
Some ideas are interesting.

For people who dont know what this is...

Around the Network

I don't think they would do Link as old as 30-40 yrs and a Zelda game without Zelda? I don't think so. But that pic did kinda remind me of Makna forest in Xenoblade though...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

And that comic... It's beautiful! Especially that first dungeon

It doesn't have the ring of truth to it. The biggest problem I see is "no spectacular use of the gamepad." I'm a strong believe that not only will Zelda WiiU utilize the GamePad in creative ways, but that the Pad itself was designed with the Zelda team in mind.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
It doesn't have the ring of truth to it. The biggest problem I see is "no spectacular use of the gamepad." I'm a strong believe that not only will Zelda WiiU utilize the GamePad in creative ways, but that the Pad itself was designed with the Zelda team in mind.

Yeah I see quite afew pointers as to it not being real:

-Takes place after OOT and MM

-Features an older Link

-The idea seems very similar to MM; instead of the moon falling down it's the sun

-No Zelda. WTF?

-Three continents? Highly doubtful. I think they'd just go with a bigger Hyrule than 3 actual continents.

-Masks are back; had they ONLY brought back masks I'd buy it, but not coupled with the falling sun and being set after OOT/MM

-Limited GamePad uses? I doubt it. ALBW made great use of the 3D effect (they even had to scale back the 3D thinking due to the 2DS) and Skyward Sword made use of motion controls, so it only makes sense they'd use the gamepad for this Zelda.

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
I don't think they would do Link as old as 30-40 yrs and a Zelda game without Zelda? I don't think so. But that pic did kinda remind me of Makna forest in Xenoblade though...

The length of the game is 30-40 hours, not a 30-40 year old Link. Oldest Link so far will already be true with one of the age of 20.

Anyway, nothing sounds outright unbelievable, only a bit of a stretch at times. If it's fake, it's at least well done.

Its about 30-40 hours? Man I missread badly!

anyways, read my last post before this one for more things I find iffy about this "leak"