By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

I'm thinking about getting the Wii U bundle, buuuut I really really do like to have my games in a physical form... =/ but that GamePad looks sooo good ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
I'm thinking about getting the Wii U bundle, buuuut I really really do like to have my games in a physical form... =/ but that GamePad looks sooo good ^^

Feel the same way. The digital copy makes it a little less attractive to me, but man that GamePad looks awesome.

Poll - Physical copy.

They really seem to be pushing digital media by offering it earlier. I really don't have much confidence in Nintendo's digital set up. What i mean is that games are tied to the console and even some people are complaining about losing even those games when formatting the system.

Is the bundle limited edition? I'm planning to get that one and I don't really mind the game being digital beacuse I was planning to get it digital anyways lol

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Is the bundle limited edition? I'm planning to get that one and I don't really mind the game being digital beacuse I was planning to get it digital anyways lol

It is indeed a limited edition.

Here's what's included:

• Black Wii U Console (32GB)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Wii U GamePad
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD full game digital download
  • The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia digital download

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
osed125 said:

It is indeed a limited edition.

Here's what's included:

• Black Wii U Console (32GB)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Wii U GamePad
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD full game digital download
  • The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia digital download

Well that could be a problem. I have family visiting by the end of November and was planning for them to buy it and then bring it to me.  Well they could buy it and just keep it there until November haha.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

Feel the same way. The digital copy makes it a little less attractive to me, but man that GamePad looks awesome.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Anyways, if the bundle is still around when I get a Wii U I'll probably get it...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here's some info on the different versions:

*video*

Ha!

My waiting paid off . Today a second retailer here began offering the Ganondorf special edition, for 10 euro less than the other retailer I mentioned. Lucky me, I saved some money. Pre-ordered !

Nice job, Peelman! I probably wouldn't have been able to wait myself :P

Looking forward to seeing that figure up close. 

P.S. Are you planning on getting the Link figure from Figma?

Me too!

That's the Skyward Sword Link figure right? The one where you can shape it make all kinds of poses? I'd like to, it's looks good, but it's quite expensive...

Definitely expensive, but it's supposed to be the best money can buy. I pre-ordered the Figma Link and Samus from GameStop. I figure they'll never be less expensive than they are now.

I have been looking for the Wii U Wind Waker bundle all over the net here in Sweden and not a single retailer mentions it, except for one that has it overpriced. Is Wii U getting a price cut in Europe too?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
I have been looking for the Wii U Wind Waker bundle all over the net here in Sweden and not a single retailer mentions it, except for one that has it overpriced. Is Wii U getting a price cut in Europe too?

I've been reading conflicting reports. Some sites say a European price cut is coming October 4, some say September 20.