By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

For those who missed the Nintendo Direct this morning, here's some new info on The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds:

"During the presentation, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata highlighted the differences between this new game and Zelda: A Link to the Past for Super Nintendo. The initial overworld would present the same setting as the SNES game, but the alternate world in Hyrule will be brand new. Iwata never referred to this alternate plane as the Dark World, the name originally used in LTTP, during the presentation and hinted at the existence of another Triforce..."

More here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/07/nintendo-reveals-new-details-for-a-link-between-worlds

Around the Network

Hey guys, sorry I've been posting so sporadically. I've been very busy moving and looking for a new job.

Anyway, check out this new comparison video with footage from A Link to the Past and A Link Between Worlds!

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Hey guys, sorry I've been posting so sporadically. I've been very busy moving and looking for a new job.

So that was it. I thought it was some sort of summer vacation break, like other users have done.

I remember Alundra being brilliant. Alundra 2, I never plated.

On another note, I almost played Skyward Sword again yesterday.

Almost.

I have a lot of friends who liked Okami. Loved the art style.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Almost.

What kept you from playing??

Also, love the new avatar! I'm (hopefully) going to see Kick-Ass 2 this weekend.

blackmagicwolf said:
I have a lot of friends who liked Okami. Loved the art style.

Okamiden is worth playing too :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Carl2291 said:

Almost.

What kept you from playing??

Also, love the new avatar! I'm (hopefully) going to see Kick-Ass 2 this weekend.

As silly as it sounds, batteries. Was just far too lazy to go get some from the shop.

I need some rechargables.

Going to see it this evening!

OK, all you Majora's Mask fans -- I know there are a lot of you out there -- check out these new screen printed posters courtesy of Operation Moonfall:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1606378493/operation-moonfall-screen-printed-posters

Okami! Closely followed by Beyond Good & Evil. Okami was a masterpiece.