By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

So its semi-open world?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

So its semi-open world?

It's difficult to decipher the commentary from Nintendo. Miyamoto and Aonuma have shied away from the term "open world" since E3, yet Miyamoto has characterized the new Zelda as a game "you can enjoy...freely in a vast world, whenever you find the time to do so." That makes it sound like players can defer the main quest indefinitely, which is a hallmark of the so-called open world game.

Anyone who missed the limited edition A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL can pick one up (refurbished) from the Nintendo online storefront for only $150. The Zelda game is NOT included, however.

"The Nintendo 3DS XL is available as an Authentic Nintendo Refurbished Product only from Nintendo, and it comes with our standard one year warranty. Although it may have minor cosmetic blemishes, it is guaranteed to be fully functional. We think you will find the standards for Authentic Nintendo Refurbished Products are VERY high.

The package includes a refurbished Legend of Zelda Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL system, Nintendo 3DS XL AC Adapter, Nintendo 3DS XL stylus, AR Cards, and SD Memory Card (4GB). Zelda game not included."

Source

Hyrule Warriors costume DLC will be made available on the eShop. Timing and pricing will be announced at a later time.

Source

Previously Hyrule Warriors costume DLC was split into three parts and offered exclusively at three different retailers. Amazon.com offered Twilight Princess costumes; Best Buy offered Skyward Sword costumers; and GameStop offered Ocarina of Time costumes.

New poll up!

Here's what Zelda and Link looked like in Captain N, for those who never saw it:

Around the Network

Check out this cool puzzle from USAopoly:

Product details:

The Legend of Zelda 550 piece Collector's Puzzle brings Hyrule to life in a beautifully detailed map. From the fiery peaks of Death Mountain to Zora's Domain, the world is yours to piece together.

• Piece together a beautifully detailed map of Hyrule. 
  • 550 pieces offer a fun and challenging activity for Zelda fans. 
  • 18" x 24" 
  • Ages 6+

Source

Zelda SS DLC all the way!
OOT ones look really bad and the TP designs are pretty close to the HW ones!
So SS is the only one that's left and also SS is my favourite Zelda!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:

Agreed!

I love Ocarina and Twilight Princess, but the costumes in Skyward Sword just look the best to me.

I love the verdant green of Link's tunic, and the girl-next-door quality of Zelda's design.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Agreed!

I love Ocarina and Twilight Princess, but the costumes in Skyward Sword just look the best to me.

I love the verdant green of Link's tunic, and the girl-next-door quality of Zelda's design.

May I ask you what your favourite Zelda game is?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Agreed!

[photo]

May I ask you what your favourite Zelda game is?

My favorite is probably A Link to the Past. It's the one I've played the most, and the one I cut my teeth on. So it will always have a special place in my mind