By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Hey guys, gals, and Kikwis: I'm out of town for the next week but don't worry. DanneSandin is running the show and he's going to be awesome.

I hope you all have a great E3!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Hey guys, gals, and Kikwis: I'm out of town for the next week but don't worry. DanneSandin is running the show and he's going to be awesome.

may navi be by your side always

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Fi also wants to go.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
kljesta64 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Fi also wants to go.

I think he's better off alone instead of getting irritating and useless information all the time ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Pavolink said:
So...
Minish Cap is godlike. Beautiful game. I love the kinstones fusions.

High five brotha. It's pretty overlooked when talking about Zelda games in general. It's almost a shame that, like Wind Waker, it was a little short. But nowadays I don't even mind that. Kinstones were fun, and Ezlo is a nice passive companion.

The Oracles seem overlooked too, but I haven't had a chance to play those yet. I can't miss them, they're my last two to catch up on in the whole series.

Around the Network

I don't think I'll ever understand what people see in The Minish Cap.

To me, for a Zelda game, it's extremely disappointing. It's extremely easy for one. The game itself is way too short (especially for an adventure game), the dungeons are short and easy, the bosses uninspired for the most part, the kinstones are the most annoying of all the Zelda fetch/trade side-quests, the story doesn't really fit with the rest of the series as does the overworld and the characters and on top of that it's graphics and it's music just tick me off .

Funny thing, in the WiiU eShop (European one at least), they used the wrong logo for Minish Cap (the old one with the Master Sword on it) .

Skidonti said:
Pavolink said:
So...
Minish Cap is godlike. Beautiful game. I love the kinstones fusions.

High five brotha. It's pretty overlooked when talking about Zelda games in general. It's almost a shame that, like Wind Waker, it was a little short. But nowadays I don't even mind that. Kinstones were fun, and Ezlo is a nice passive companion.

The Oracles seem overlooked too, but I haven't had a chance to play those yet. I can't miss them, they're my last two to catch up on in the whole series.

I have played both and I recomend Ages. Seasons is good but not in the same level as Ages.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So... today is the day we get to see the new Zelda, guys! You excited?

What do you want from this new Zelda?

Only 9½ hours to go!!!

RolStoppable said:
Looks like the other E3 conferences were bad enough to allow Nintendo to be the "winner". Now watch Nintendo show off a new Toon Link Zelda game as their biggest as of yet unrevealed Wii U game.

Really? I thought both MS and Sony had pretty good conferences, no? But I gotta say, I'm so pumped for a new Zelda! I wonder how it will look like :D I hope something along the lines of an updated OoT style....

Zelda And Midna Could Be Playable Characters In Hyrule Warriors

While Nintendo’s Digital Event is only a few mere hours away, some new information has cropped up for Hyrule Warriors. According to recent leaks from Famitsu magazine, Princess Zelda and Midna – Link’s feisty aide from Twilight Princess – could be playable characters in the Zelda-styled Dynasty Warriors game. Given that there’s no official confirmation through scans as of yet, it’s best to take this juicy rumour with a grain of salt for now.

Various leaks report that Princess Zelda will come equipped with a magic sword and bow, while Midna can fight in shadow wolf form and supposedly her beast form as well, where she uses her hair as a hand to grapple enemies in the field. Hyrule Warriors will launch in Japan on August 14. Here’s hoping more information on the game will be unveiled later today.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/10/zelda-and-midna-could-be-playable-characters-in-hyrule-warriors/