By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Nintendo Announces TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 3 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 1 25.00%

Total:4

Nintendo shuts down Skyward Sword HD rumors:

“At this time we have no plans to release The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Nintendo Switch.”

Source

Around the Network

Check out this nifty Link statue at Nintendo World in NYC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWIhxemmfcs

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Check out this nifty Link statue at Nintendo World in NYC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWIhxemmfcs

Looks real nice. Feels great to see the green tunic, left-handed Link again, even if it's just a statue.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

“At this time we have no plans to release The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Nintendo Switch.”

Source

Pfft, this is the same company that denies price cuts just weeks before they happen. It's coming, mark my words.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 28 November 2018

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Source

But... But, we need to Loose the Groose!!!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Pfft, this is the same company that denies price cuts just weeks before they happen. It's coming, mark my words.

- "We have no plans of releasing a 3DS XL"

- 3DS XL is announced 2 weeks later

Can't wait to replay my favorite game in HD and even better motion controls =P

Vini256 said:
curl-6 said:

- "We have no plans of releasing a 3DS XL"

- 3DS XL is announced 2 weeks later

Can't wait to replay my favorite game in HD and even better motion controls =P

That's it, I knew there was a more specific example but I couldn't remember what it was. Thanks.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 29 November 2018

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

That's it, I knew there was a more specific example but I couldn't remember what it was. Thanks.

What will you say when it isn't announced at the next Nintendo Direct ?

I never said it was right around the corner. They'll possibly re-release Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD first as those are already made.

The Legend Of Zelda Concert 2018 Is Being Released On CD And Blu-ray Next Year

The album is set to be released in Japan on 6th March (importing options should hopefully become available nearer the time). There's a regular edition containing 2 CDs of the concert, and a Limited Edition which also throws in a blu-ray featuring live footage from the performance including the musicians and imagery shown on screen at the event. The two releases are set to be available for 3,000 and 5,500 yen respectively (approx. $26 / $49) before taxes.

Source

Based on Nintendo's shipment data, Breath of the Wild on Switch is at 1.29 million shipped+digital as of September 30th in Japan. Let's say the Wii U version adds about .25 to this number.
That would put Breath of the Wild at around 1.54 million total. From there, it would just need to ship another 160k to top the original & become the best selling Zelda game of all time in Japan, which may happen as early December 31st.
When it does, ONWARD TO 2 MILLION!