By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which LEGO Deku Tree set would you build, if you had to choose one?

Ocarina of Time 5 83.33%

Breath of the Wild 1 16.67%

Total:6

I think a Midna/Wolf Link combo would work wonderfully if done right.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Just ordered Hyrule Historia. I'm so happy right now :D

Unfortunately I have to wait until the end of the month for it to arrive :( but it will be worth the wait :D

Nintendo and PC gamer

Wind Waker HD available for pre-order on Amazon.

Listed as $60. But it might just be a place holder. Certainly that's the case with the release date: December 31, 2013.

Pre-order is available at GameStop, too.

I think Midna should be an Assist Trophy. Isn't Tingle already an Assist Trophy?

I'd like to see Skull Kid or Ghirahim, so I voted for Eastmost peninsula is the secret on account of not knowing which I'd prefer.

Skull Kid would have an awesome Final Smash (the MOOOONNN!!!), and Ghirahim would be another excellent addition to the roster.

I forget how exciting it is speculating about what will be in the next Smash game... I wonder what the new Zelda levels will be like?? Something based on the Sealed Grounds, with Demise creeping up out of the Earth? Or flying through the Sky, settling in Skyloft and moving through the Thunderhead, perhaps stopping on Levias for a bit? Exciting times.

Asriel said:
I think Midna should be an Assist Trophy. Isn't Tingle already an Assist Trophy?

I'd like to see Skull Kid or Ghirahim, so I voted for Eastmost peninsula is the secret on account of not knowing which I'd prefer.

Skull Kid would have an awesome Final Smash (the MOOOONNN!!!), and Ghirahim would be another excellent addition to the roster.

I forget how exciting it is speculating about what will be in the next Smash game... I wonder what the new Zelda levels will be like?? Something based on the Sealed Grounds, with Demise creeping up out of the Earth? Or flying through the Sky, settling in Skyloft and moving through the Thunderhead, perhaps stopping on Levias for a bit? Exciting times.

How about an entire map on Levias? It could be like the Great Fox in Corneria.

Around the Network

Or....what about a map in Lanayru Mining Facility?

Players could strike time crystals to make sections of the map disappear/reappear? It would be a neat hazard.

As per Veknoid_Outcast's request here's my crappy wooden Master Sword I started and never finished. Keep in mind that I just did it on a whim with no plans and just started cutting and shaping the wood from memory.

I threw together a Zelda themed set to go with it because I don't think it's good enough by itself. Enjoy!

Thanks, kain! Looks great!

I will have to post a photo of my own. My fiancee created a small clay figurine of Link for my birthday last year. I'll track down a photo and post ASAP.

Here it is:

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here it is:

Nice! What did she use to sculpt it?