By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which LEGO Deku Tree set would you build, if you had to choose one?

Ocarina of Time 5 83.33%

Breath of the Wild 1 16.67%

Total:6
DanneSandin said:
Cheebee said:
DanneSandin said:

Well, they've been staffing up as of late, so they THAT should help some :P And if they start developing Zelda for the NEXT Nintendo console right after their new project I'm sure it would be ready for launch :P

Gahh, I hope not! We need more than 1 Retro game every 5 years or so! xD

Haha that's true! But look at it this way; if they get to do a Zelda trilogy, it'll take them no more than 5 years to do the first game, but then we'd get 2 MORE games in a relatively short time span ^^

Hmm... you're right! Also, we'd be getting a shabby 3DS spinoff with a botched control scheme, as well as a pinball version on 3DS, developed by a different Nintendo 2nd party studio! :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I wonder what it will look like. Nintendo has never had a handheld system with such powerful hardware. Do you think EAD will do a game with a top-down perspective? Or go with a 3D Zelda like the Ocarina remake?

Some possible styles:

I think the 3DS Zelda will probably be similar to the Ocarina remake. They have this engine now, so they're going to use it. Graphically it may be similar too, probably it will style-wise, only enhanced. Can't wait to hear about it though, I've always thought it'll be released this year too!

New poll up! Which Zelda character would you like to see in the upcoming Smash Bros. game? And why?

Here's the last poll:

I would easily want to see Tingle and be able to play as him. Just imagine his final smash, a hoard of Tingles carrying you up with their balloons and then you die.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Midna (she is just too awesome), and Ghirahim.
I voted Midna, but i want both.

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
I would easily want to see Tingle and be able to play as him. Just imagine his final smash, a hoard of Tingles carrying you up with their balloons and then you die.

LOL

Dand said:

I picked Ghirahim myself, but the more I think about it the more I like Midna. Would Wolf Link be involved? Maybe as a final smash?

@ Poll: Ghirahim. They should always use Link/Zelda/Ganon(dorf) plus a character important in the last game, which would be Ghirahim.

I think there are enough Zelda characters in Smash.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Dand said:

I picked Ghirahim myself, but the more I think about it the more I like Midna. Would Wolf Link be involved? Maybe as a final smash?

Another really good option would be Majora's Skull Kid.
Final smash => DROP THE MOON.