By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which LEGO Deku Tree set would you build, if you had to choose one?

Ocarina of Time 5 83.33%

Breath of the Wild 1 16.67%

Total:6

^^

Good read.

I consider every rumor to be false by default, unless proven otherwise and for now this one is no different. It looks detailed enough, however I looked at the map and Lake Biwa, but I'm not seeing it. Suppose this is true, then I'm slightly disappointed by the lack of Ganon, but a clear reference like in Skyward Sword would make it somewhat better. I still feel Ganon deserves to be in the franchise's first HD game, and the game that seems like it takes most of the original NES game since, well, the original game. The world sounds good, and different mounts is good. Lastly I hope they won't stray too far from the regular Zelda-dungeon formula, but the non-linearity and the enemies in dungeons changing depending on your order sound good.

Like I said though, I'm taking it with a mountain of salt .

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
^^

Good read.

I consider every rumor to be false by default, unless proven otherwise and for now this one is no different. It looks detailed enough, however I looked at the map and Lake Biwa, but I'm not seeing it. Suppose this is true, then I'm slightly disappointed by the lack of Ganon, but a clear reference like in Skyward Sword would make it somewhat better. I still feel Ganon deserves to be in the franchise's first HD game, and the game that seems like it takes most of the original NES game since, well, the original game. The world sounds good, and different mounts is good. Lastly I hope they won't stray too far from the regular Zelda-dungeon formula, but the non-linearity and the enemies in dungeons changing depending on your order sound good.

Like I said though, I'm taking it with a mountain of salt .

I agree. Good read, but that's all. About Ganon, I hope to see the OoT Ganon, best one, not the piggy in TP or TWW.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Very interesting rumour! I do hope we get Ganon in this! I probably wouldn't mind if they redesigned his human form, but I'd really like Ganon. But if this is true, and this is a reincarnation of Demise, doesn't that mean that we're dealing with Ganon?! Btw, I don't like the fact that Ganon is a reincarnation of someone else, it kinda belittles him in some way...

While this rumour sounds pretty detailed and plausible, I'll remain skeptical until we see the January Direct.

and Veknoid, add this to the second post and add "new rumours" to the title thread

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Very interesting rumour! I do hope we get Ganon in this! I probably wouldn't mind if they redesigned his human form, but I'd really like Ganon. But if this is true, and this is a reincarnation of Demise, doesn't that mean that we're dealing with Ganon?! Btw, I don't like the fact that Ganon is a reincarnation of someone else, it kinda belittles him in some way...

While this rumour sounds pretty detailed and plausible, I'll remain skeptical until we see the January Direct.

and Veknoid, add this to the second post and add "new rumours" to the title thread

I think it's definitely fake, but the ideas are worth debating.

I, for one, really hope for three distinct ways to travel: by land, by sea, and by air. I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy-like progression where Link will graduate from horse to boat to Loftwing (or Loftwing analog).

Check this out!

Here's the making of a watercolor Toon Link, courtesy of Reddit user paosquared.

Source

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
So, new rumors on ZI page:

[snip]

Thanks for finding this Pavolink! 

If the villain really is a re-incarnation of Demise I think that pretty much confirms this is taking place right after SS in the timeline like many of us suspected.

HyrulianScrolls said:
If the villain really is a re-incarnation of Demise I think that pretty much confirms this is taking place right after SS in the timeline like many of us suspected.

But wouldnt that also mean that its Ganon/dorf?? I mean that IS the reincarnation of Demise

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:
Very intereswouldrumour! I do hope we get Ganon in this! I probably wouldn't mind if they redesigned his human form, but I'd really like Ganon. But if this is true, and this is a reincarnation of Demise, doesn't that mean that we're dealing with Ganon?! Btw, I don't like the fact that Ganon is a reincarnation of someone else, it kinda belittles him in some way...

I think it's definitely fake, but the ideas are worth debating.

I, for one, really hope for three distinct ways to travel: by land, by sea, and by air. I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy-like progression where Link will graduate from horse to boat to Loftwing (or Loftwing analog).

Probably a fake yes.

But yeah, three ways to travel would be neat! At least two ways; Epona and Turtle would be quite useful. And if its true that you can fly, that would make it a lot more likely that this game takes place after SS but before OoT.

something else thats pretty cool ks the idea os more and more enemies the more temples you beat

Aonuma Says He Wants to Bring The Hyrule Warriors Boss Battles To Zelda Wii U

Those big boss battles that you encounter in Hyrule Warriors is one aspect that The Legend of Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma wants to replicate in the forthcoming Zelda title for the Wii U. Aonuma says he loves the fact that the encounters are not in enclosed spaces so he wants to bring that experience to the Wii U game.

"One aspect of Hyrule Warriors that really left a big impression on me was how the big bosses can actually move across the map while you’re fighting them. For example, you can have a boss start by heading toward your stronghold and you’ll attack and then follow them. That’s something you don’t usually see in a Zelda game because bosses are usually in enclosed spaces so that kind of gameplay feels fresh to me. It also works really well in an expansive world, which is what we’re planning to do for the next Zelda game. It’s going to be a really open world so that’s the kind of gameplay we’d really like to incorporate."

sounds awesome!

has there been anything bad about this Zelda?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(