By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Favorite video game soundtracks?

green_sky said:
Attoyou said:

Love Jeremy Soule's work on Elder Scrolls and Guild Wars series. Truly magical. I love the main Morrowind theme. Yet to play the game but i love "Streets of Whiterun".

Yeah i don't think there is a series that can top Elder Scroll's Soundtrack. Just Amazing.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Mass Effect 3

Mafia 2

Fallout 3 and NV

Attoyou said:
green_sky said:
Attoyou said:

Love Jeremy Soule's work on Elder Scrolls and Guild Wars series. Truly magical. I love the main Morrowind theme. Yet to play the game but i love "Streets of Whiterun".

Yeah i don't think there is a series that can top Elder Scroll's Soundtrack. Just Amazing.

You keep posting such great tracks. PLS DON'T STAHP

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
Attoyou said:
green_sky said:
Attoyou said:

Morrowind:

Not Elder scrolls, But still One of the all time best:

Atto Suggests...:

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Watch the final cut scene and then listen to the first minute of the song. The piano is so good, brought a tear to my eye. Spoiler alert for people who haven't played inFamous 2.

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
ps3-sales! said:
Attoyou said:
green_sky said:
Attoyou said:

Morrowind:

Pretty good. Was never into Final Fantasy, so some of the soundtracks are hit or miss with me. I did find this however from FFVII Crisis Core (PSP), and it's pretty epic so I shall share with you :)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I've actually been working on a comprehensive list of all my favorite videogame soundtracks for personal reference and suggestions for others, but it's...massive, and I'll never finish it, so I'll just list a small fraction on of them here... Yeah....I listen to a lot of this stuff...

NES

Silver Surfur(Stage 2)

SNES

- Rudra no Hihou(Battle of the Fields)

- Gundam Wing Endless Duel(HeavyArms Stage, Wing/Wing Zero Theme)

- Seiken Densetsu 3(Nuclear Fusion, High Tension Wire)

PS2

- Tales of Legendia(Tomorrow Will Surely Be Sunny, Enemy Attack)

- An Cinniuint(Battle With the Devil)

GAMECUBE

- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles(Endless Sky)

XBOX 360

- Viva Piniata(Day 4)

PS3

- 3D Dot Game Heroes(Main Theme)

WII

- Red Steel 2(Main Theme, Ambush

- FF:Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers(Crystal Bearer's Ramble, Zu Ambush, Hidden Tales of Adventure)

3DS/DS

- Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage!?(Party in the CloudsChillin With My BroMain Theme)

- Suikoden Tierkreis(The Plain and the Sky, Sally Beacon)

- Time Travellers(Main Theme)

- Code Of Princess(Solange's Theme, Ali's Theme)

PSP

- Cladun/X2(Earth of Wind and Blood, Slicing Wind, Elegant Gypsy, Rose De Sahara)

EDIT: God Eater. How could I forget God Eater?(Flame Dance, Voice of the Blizzard)

ps3-sales! said:
Attoyou said:
ps3-sales! said:
Attoyou said:
green_sky said:
Attoyou said:

Morrowind:

Pretty good. Was never into Final Fantasy, so some of the soundtracks are hit or miss with me. I did find this however from FFVII Crisis Core (PSP), and it's pretty epic so I shall share with you :)

Yeah i love that one, really need to replay that game. Another amazing tune:

Atto Suggests...:

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

After several attempts, I just now finally found one of the best video game tracks ever made:

Pure excellence until the very end.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
After several attempts, I just now finally found one of the very best video game tracks ever made:

Pure excellence until the very end.

There, I fixed it for you. Halo music. It doesn't get much better than that.