No, I never leave my basement! Haha! 1 2.70%

Argh! I hate everything! *troll face* 2 5.41%

I loooooooooooove to compliment 3 8.11%

Yo Wazzup 0 0%

Yes, I now await my praise, my loyal subjects 6 16.22%

Total:36
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
^^^ I like to compliment you because of your chowder sig

Thanks. Chowder is one of my favorite cartoons. I was upset when it was cancelled.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

So it's true, women really love compliments.

Your dog looks cute.

Now me!!

Well I would like to compliment the level headed posters for keeping this place from going out of control. I would also like to compliment the highly entertaining out of control posters, for keeping this place quite entertaining. I would like to compliment Marucha for making this thread :).

Marucha is an awesome user. at her current rate, she'll be as popular as Rutea7.

i can't think of anyone more dedicated to the site then Ryan. always my pick for best user.

CGI helped shape my direction. the guy is a god, and class act.

Kow. is always a major source of stuff no one else knows.

Rol's witty genius can't be matched, but the real question is. how serious is he? doesn't matter, his wit can't be matched.

M.U.G.E.N is defiantly one of a kind. the guys a fighter, and a leader.

everything listed so far is basically my friends list. the whole list can't be measured by words, but by their actions, and all of them are one of a kind, and lucky to know me lol.

oh fuck what a great thread, compliments to you for making it

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

I compliment Smeags, Noname, D21, badgenome and a few other vgchartz members that have made my experience here on VGC entertaining and enjoyable.

a few others is not my name.

I would like to compliment myself on the insightful, ingenious bets I've made.

I compliment Tbone51 for having such great enthusiasm (and by that I mean near obsession) for creating sales threads and placing bets.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'd like to compliment Smeags, especially, for all the great threads and contributions to this site he has made. He's a very valuable member to us all and he deserves to have that Moderator Badge!

I would also like to compliment everyone who has made it through to the next round of The Greatest User Competition. They are all great members.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh! That is what was going on there? I saw google up on the screen and heard her talking, but that was it.

A lot more happened than just that.