By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you find out exactly why you were banned?

Words Of Wisdom said:
ioi made a mistake in making ssj12 a mod.

if i agree will i get banned?

Around the Network

I agree that banning for posts made more than a week ago let alone 1-2 months ago is not really appropriate except in the most extreme cases, but ssj12 probably didn't notice when the posts were made.

i got banned with reason of spamming and i never spam

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:
i got banned with reason of spamming and i never spam

ROFL that is funny^^

DKII said:
I'm going to recommend that mods sign the ban reason with their name. You have to understand though that almost everyone throws a fit when they get banned even when it is well-deserved, so it's hard to take the legitimate complaints seriously after awhile.

That would be nice if ioi or Stof made this a rule. It's not the greatest solution but it certainly is a very good one that is simple to implement.

Around the Network

@modsgonecrazy
no it wasnt it was terrible =(

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:
@modsgonecrazy
no it wasnt it was terrible =(

awww:( must have been a hard time

rocketpig said:
DKII said:
I'm going to recommend that mods sign the ban reason with their name. You have to understand though that almost everyone throws a fit when they get banned even when it is well-deserved, so it's hard to take the legitimate complaints seriously after awhile.

Excellent idea. I will do that from now on so everyone can admire my handiwork.

That is a really good idea.  Also, leaving the content in the post would be helpful.  At SA, they use a pretty nice system whereby people are banned and their post is left in tact with "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" written across the bottom.  And it says who banned them below their avatar.  This helps people understand why they were banned and others understand what can get you banned.

Words Of Wisdom said:
ioi made a mistake in making ssj12 a mod.

True Words of Wisdom.

@modsgonecrazy
it was i was so depressed i didnt know what to do ^^instead of just watching ppl discussing here who arent banned