By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Team ICO'S PS3 projects FIRST PIC!!!

Perhaps there are no more colossi, only a series of gigantic enemy chains, each larger and more rusty than the last.

Around the Network

wow, so much can be inferred from that shot...
there will be circles composed of stones....
and Chains!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallinor said:
Perhaps there are no more colossi, only a series of gigantc enemy chains, each larger and more rusty than the last.

SotCC (Shadow of the Chain Chomp) confirmed? Is Nintendo in on this?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I hope its a new IP

I hope it's something new and not an exact continuation of SoTC or ICO. The only thing I'm sure of is that the details of the story and such are probably going to be extremely vague and I kind of like that aspect of the stories.

Around the Network

On the note of the image, that chain is either small and you can hang onto it, or it's like the size of a building.

lol

Dallinor said:
Perhaps there are no more colossi, only a series of gigantic enemy chains, each larger and more rusty than the last.

I just spit out my lunch.

SotC2 plus a new job might be enough for me to get a PS3.

I'm sorry but this is probably the least exciting screenshot in the history of unexciting screenshots.

I love Team ICO but I can't get too riled up about that pic. There's nothing there, really.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

IllegalPaladin said:
I hope it's something new and not an exact continuation of SoTC or ICO. The only thing I'm sure of is that the details of the story and such are probably going to be extremely vague and I kind of like that aspect of the stories.

Looks like a giant chain to me.  For some reason the whole thing reminds me of Disgaea.

Sweetness. I want to see more.