By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Vote!!

Around the Network

Megaman, even though I have never beaten a single game of his...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

an hour left to vote

The new contestants are...

Knuckles, Rival and friend of Sonic vs Dr Mario, veteran fighter. (could just be a costume like how wario has)

I would much rather want Dr.Mario as a costume. I'm kinda sick of ppl asking for more Sonic characters only because Sonic was in Smash, they have nothing to do in the game, only Sonic is acceptable because he is a big part of video games history as a whole.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Metrium said:
I would much rather want Dr.Mario as a costume. I'm kinda sick of ppl asking for more Sonic characters only because Sonic was in Smash, they have nothing to do in the game, only Sonic is acceptable because he is a big part of video games history as a whole.

^Traitor!!! No wait he still defends Mario in this argument! I cannot choose side!!! X(

On a more serious note, if Dr. Mario is alt. costume swap for Mario, I guess I can safely vote tfor the Knuckle-head. XD

Vote about 8 hours left

Knuckles seems to have the edge on the Doc! Does Dr. Mario still have some vitamins left to make a vitality-comeback?

Find out on our next episode of...

SSB4 COUNTDOWN!!!

... only for Nintendo. XD

The new contestants are...

Excite Biker vs Wonderful 101 (The main guy!)

votes pls!