By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Krystal, by a long stalk!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Krystal obviously.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
Krystal obviously.

hey king boo seems to be alot bigger now. MK Wii, Luigi's mansion 2. Krstals been absent for along time now. Anyway i chose Krstal :p

Krystal could have a great moveset with her magical staff from Sar Fox adventure. + she could summon dinosaurs for her final smash. Smash is also lacking female characters imo, I think not a single new female was introduced in Brawl except if you count zero suiT Samus. That injustice needs to be fixed and adding Krystal is a good start. She is a interesting characters and she could fit great.

As for King Boo... Who the hell wants AN OTHER T-Rexed armed floating ball in smash?! Srsly?!

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
Krystal could have a great moveset with her magical staff from Sar Fox adventure. + she could summon dinosaurs for her final smash. Smash is also lacking female characters imo, I think not a single new female was introduced in Brawl except if you count zero suiT Samus. That injustice needs to be fixed and adding Krystal is a good start. She is a interesting characters and she could fit great.

As for King Boo... Who the hell wants AN OTHER T-Rexed armed floating ball in smash?! Srsly?!

lol, krstal got a moveset for sure. An easy one to make.

Around the Network

Bloody hell, th ghost winning? ~_^

No love for blue fox?? :/

What has this world become!!! ;_;

More votes, cant believe who's winning O.o

This the first time I'm going to say this and I can't believe I'm gonna say this or even considering, but...

Is somebody trolling us? It's farfetch, I know, but this is a complete surprise left hook to the chin! '*_*'

TripleMMM said:
This the first time I'm going to say this and I can't believe I'm gonna say this or even considering, but...

Is somebody trolling us? It's farfetch, I know, but this is a complete surprise left hook to the chin! '*_*'

I'm totally with you on this.

I can't seriously believe ppl are voting to have a other T-Rex armed floating ball in smash bros.

Metrium said:
TripleMMM said:

I'm totally with you on this.

I can't seriously believe ppl are voting to have a other T-Rex armed floating ball in smash bros.

Hey His B↓ move can be vanish, which shows only his crown. It wears off in either 5 seconds or if gets hit. Advantage to this is you dont kno wat physical attacks he'll use