By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Plusle+Minun, can play the same way as Ice Climbers! But did Kat and Ana won the earlier round?

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Plusle+Minun are pretty awesome because they can take what was unique from Pichu's move set (for the 4 or 5 Pichu fans out there, lol) and still be very unique due to their tag team dynamic.

Next Up

Samarai Goroh from F-Zero (also an Assist Trophy in Brawl) vs Mallow from the SNES era Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (close friend and pal of mario).

Blimey, I forgot to cast a vote for Plusle and Minun. x_x

Samurai Goroh, rivalry begins!

Mallow should be a clear winner, anybody that played SMRPG on SNES will vote for mallow and especially Geno!

Around the Network

^Well forgive me for passing the SNES Gen entirely... :P

Out of those two, I vote Mallow.

TripleMMM said:
^Well forgive me for passing the SNES Gen entirely... :P

its ok, i highly recommend you download it from the wii internet shop. Its my favorite game of all time!

^ I wish I could, but unfortunately, the wii's e-shop is not available in the region I live in and that was my top reasons why I bought the wii... ;_;

TripleMMM said:
^ I wish I could, but unfortunately, the wii's e-shop is not available in the region I live in and that was my top reasons why I bought the wii... ;_;

oh damn really? Its mario+Final Fantasy(the good ones!). My personal fav and the other guy "Geno" was the most requested character to be in SSBB!