By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

I hope we will see a Golden Sun character in the next smash. But I hope it's Isaac.

Isaac>Felix>Matthew imo

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

Mattew. Only Nintendo wtf characters are allowed!

miz1q2w3e said:
Mattew. Only Nintendo wtf characters are allowed!

dig dug was quite popular back in the old days! Him,Lloyd,Pacman,Emil all have a chance to make it in SSB4! Dont forget it

^^Ah, I never played it. Though, I agree about Lloyd, Pac-Man, and maybe Emil.

I love dreaming about the next SSB *-*

miz1q2w3e said:
^^Ah, I never played it. Though, I agree about Lloyd, Pac-Man, and maybe Emil.

I love dreaming about the next SSB *-*

well you got lots of dreams left lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

It was a lot of fun last time around, with all the talk and speculation, and especially the dojo. Then when it released... :D

This time I'm torn. On the one hand I don't want to spoil the characters, but on the other hand I can't stop thinking about the next smash!

miz1q2w3e said:
tbone51 said:

It was a lot of fun last time around, with all the talk and speculation, and especially the dojo. Then when it released... :D

This time I'm torn. On the one hand I don't want to spoil the characters, but on the other hand I can't stop thinking about the next smash!

yeap, i remember it like it was yesterday, always going online(smash dojo) and "bam"! Pokemon Trainer WTF!!! I was so happy when they announced olimar! Good Times Good Times! I knew Ike would make it. Loved his game!

Dig Dug's Final Smash: dig a hole under his opponent...

Yeah, I'll go with Mattew.

@tbone51: So what do think about my top 3 picks, T.B.?

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I hope they redo how final smash's are done. I actually really liked the supers in PSASBR, and I like that you can build up to level 3. I just didn't like that the supers were the KO mechanic in the game....if Smash "borrows" the super bar as an option to build up to Final Smashes, I wouldn't be against it.

By the way, tough vote this round, because I think Isaac should be the one to represent Golden Sun, and Pacman should be the only retro Namco character considered. Voted for the character owned by Nintendo because I couldn't choose otherwise, lol.

Two hours to vote!