By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Seeing the poll, the mighty Goddess is smashing the holy-ness out of the valiant sword wielder! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network
TripleMMM said:
Seeing the poll, the mighty Goddess is smashing the holy-ness out of the valiant sword wielder! XD

4 now, it might be a comeback!

You should mention what game series each character is from.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

i do!!! For the ones that alot of people wont notice! But i'll start adding the info to the front page!

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

i do!!! For the ones that alot of people wont notice! But i'll start adding the info to the front page!

What series is Palutena from?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Kid Icarus!!!! (she was even in SSBB as Pits Final Smash and in the op of Subspace Emissary mode)

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Kid Icarus!!!! (she was even in SSBB as Pits Final Smash and in the op of Subspace Emissary mode)

Well put that info in the OP because I didn't know. I never beat Smash Bros single player lol, and I bought the game before I owned a Wii.

Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Well put that info in the OP because I didn't know. I never beat Smash Bros single player lol, and I bought the game before I owned a Wii.

i thought you of all people would play Kid Icarus Uprising!? You should Definetly get it!

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

i thought you of all people would play Kid Icarus Uprising!? You should Definetly get it!

I don't even have a 3DS, I refuse to buy one with such a bad battery life and two tone colours. However I do own Fire Emblem: Awakening LOL.

Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

I don't even have a 3DS, I refuse to buy one with such a bad battery life and two tone colours. However I do own Fire Emblem: Awakening LOL.

wth lol, get an XL it aint that bad, dont miss out, i saw your sig Pokemon Y so your gonna get it. Waiting on better color? Anyway KIU, FE awakening, Mario+Luigi, and Pokemon are all must haves imo