By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Chrom seems like a no brainer. I would be VERY surprised if he is not in the game. He will deffenetly replace Ike, but I would like to see Ike stay despite Chrom's addition, would'nt mind to see Roy comeback also. But I believe it is possible for Ike to stay since I don't imagine Chrom as a heavy powerfull fighter to the same extent that Ike and Roy were.

As for Lucina, I doubt she will be in the game. Because she would be extremely similar to Marth obviously, and There is no way that they are getting rid of Marth. +her inclusion could possibly be a major spoiler for some and it seems that Nintendo were very carefull not letting anyone know before they played the game that ''masked Marth'' was a girl. But I would like to see ''masked Marth'' as a costume, that would be nice.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Metrium said:
Chrom seems like a no brainer. I would be VERY surprised if he is not in the game. He will deffenetly replace Ike, but I would like to see Ike stay despite Chrom's addition, would'nt mind to see Roy comeback also. But I believe it is possible for Ike to stay since I don't imagine Chrom as a heavy powerfull fighter to the same extent that Ike and Roy were.

As for Lucina, I doubt she will be in the game. Because she would be extremely similar to Marth obviously, and There is no way that they are getting rid of Marth. +her inclusion could possibly be a major spoiler for some and it seems that Nintendo were very carefull not letting anyone know before they played the game that ''masked Marth'' was a girl. But I would like to see ''masked Marth'' as a costume, that would be nice.

there is a small chance that lucina take over as Marth in the next game! Chrom is a must though, this Fire Emblem(awakening) will be by far the most popular in the series so you never kno!

Couple hours left to vote

Chrom? No.

Lucina!

Ghutto said:
Chrom? No.

Lucina!

lucina will replace marth, mark my words lol, anyway 2 hours left to vote

Around the Network

Winner Chrom!

Now we have King K Rool from Donkey Kong Universe! Vs Deoxys from Pokemon!!!

Who Will Win? Decide...

Deoxys.
Having it in SSB would be pure amazingness. (Didn't know that was actually a word...)

NintendoPie said:
Deoxys.
Having it in SSB would be pure amazingness. (Didn't know that was actually a word...)

There are so many possibilitys with pokemon, but having deoxys with all its forms would make it unique!

King K. Rool is to big of a villain to not be in the game. He is probably the second biggest vilain in Nintendo's history after Bowser, so he deserves a spot way more than Dioxis.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)