By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41
Spazzy_D said:
Medusa, she looks awesome, is a villain, is a female presence in the game, and has tons of move set potential.

Plus, what sort of moves would bubbles even have?

i voted for medusa also, but dont underestimate Mr. Sakarai! He made characters that looked like they never could have a moveset into a playable character! Ex: Mr. Game+Watch, R.O.B, IceClimbers, etc!

Around the Network

3 hours to vote!

Winner Last match.. Medusa!!!

Now We have Vivian From Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door vs Prince Fluff, the partner of Kirby in Kirby's Epic Yarn!!!

Hmm, this is a tuff one...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

to be honest, neither. But if I have to choose, I choose Vivian.

Could'nt care less about prince Fluff, and the Kirby franchise already have enough characters in Smash right now, especyaly since that franchise is not known for it's characters.

On a side note: I wish they bring back partners in the paper mario franchise, (altho despite the lack of partners, I still thought Sticker Star was a great game)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

Kinda wish Epic Yarn was a new IP like it was originally intended to be, instead of a Kirby game. We would get Prince Fluff for sure then.

Couple hours left to vote!

2 hours left to vote

Hmm... Vivian looks cool but Prince Fluff is super cute...

Vivian.

Next Contenders!!!!!

Dry Bowser(optional costume change) vs
Ridley (from the metroid univers)