By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Awesome Wii application

Headtracking using a Wiimote. 

Some Dev studio needs to find a way to implement this in a Wii game. It is so cool. 

Around the Network

already posted
and as before :
cant we do the same thing using eye toy ?

Time to Work !

19th thread... still counting...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

*facepalm* Please tell me this was sarcastic on your part mocking the other duplicate threads???

how would the eye toy accomplish this?

how would it allow u to change your viewpoint like this and then shoot at targets?

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network
Fastrabbit09 said:
how would the eye toy accomplish this?

how would it allow u to change your viewpoint like this and then shoot at targets?

Hypothetically speaking, the eyetoy using some well known face recognition algorithms could (potentially) do head tracking ... It would be kind of pointless because the game play couldn't (really) change based on the angle.

I dont know
I was just asking

Eyetoy is able to see you, so it is able to see ur position compared to the screen then u just have to shoot using ur paddle for aiming ?

Time to Work !

its pretty old but still nice for the people that havent seen it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"