By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo: 660k Wii sold in Spain LTD

RolStoppable said:
Bodhesatva said:
RolStoppable said:
Good news for sure.

How is it being Bodhesatva?

Judging by your new avatar, clearly much better than it is being RolStoppable.

Correct as usual, Bod.

Why so glum, you should be celebrating the Wii conquering more ground!

Around the Network

hm.....seems....vgchartz is not that accurate (assumed that this info is true)

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Ejem, ejem..

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=13838

I blame Diomedes.

Bodhesatva said:
jcp234 said:
Excellent. Nintendomination is going according to plan.

With better performing third-party support...Nintendo could have this entire gen in the bag...of course, that would be contingent on third-party developers developing high quality titles.

I would LOVE to see a Grandia sequel on the Wii. I know the chances are a million to one, but I can dream.

And what is the hold up on Mega Man Wii?

I can tell you what the hold up is on Grandia: the team that makes Grandia is making Super Smash Brothers Brawl for Nintendo.

Pretty amazing. We'll see if this brings them closer to Nintendo in the future -- perhaps we'll see one of Game Arts RPG efforts on the Wii after Smash has shipped.  

Oh wow. Thanx for the info. That's very interesting. I am sure Brawl will be nothing short of amazing.

Grandia 4 on the Wii would just be spectacular! Hopefully the characters, story and gameplay mechanics for the sequel will be better than or equivalent to Grandia II - Dreamcast version (regardless of what system it goes to). 

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Mummelmann said:
RolStoppable said:
Bodhesatva said:
RolStoppable said:
Good news for sure.

Correct as usual, Bod.

Why so glum, you should be celebrating the Wii conquering more ground!

I need answers first. Considering your comment in my profile you seem to know why I have been banned. Identify the post(s) that led to my instant ban.

@bdbdbd: "I blame Wii Fit." is originally fkusumot's quote, not mine.

I have no idea whu you were banned Rol... I just assumed they had just grounds for it since you're such a senior member and you've never been banned (to my knowledge at least). But, really, I don't know. I wasn't on at the time!

FishyJoe said:
I blame Diomedes.

So do I.

RolStoppable said:
Bodhesatva said:
RolStoppable said:
Good news for sure.

Correct as usual, Bod.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Where does it say these numbers came from, the one article said something about Nintendo and the Neilson group, which means nothing. Did these numbers come from GFK or some other source, and if these numbers are not from GFK then what are the GFK numbers for Spain.

EDIT: i just used a translater and they say the numbers came from AC Neilson, and i'm pretty sure in the other thread ioi said these numbers are not official. 

Microsoft needs to work on the Xbox outside the US, They are third place in Spain. Wii is dominating a Sony dominated market. The numbers for the handhelds are correlating with the ones on this site.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989