By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo WiiU is on track to rebound to make massive sales for Jan-Feb with these games

Yeah Ninty has done a pretty poor job of making sure there's a consistent stream of titles for Wii U. I fully expect the first 6 month of 2013 to not be all that impressive in sales. I do expect the second half of 2013 to pick up considerably when the big games start hitting. Zelda WW HD alone will move some consoles

Around the Network

They have learned from their mistakes. Instead of starving their home consoles of games in their last two years (Gamecube/Wii) they are going to bump the starvation up to the first two. Joy.

They have a lot of great stuff in development. Hopefully they'll have a really strong holiday line-up to counter new systems from Sony/MS

badgenome said:
Mad55 said:
I laughed before the page finished loaded lmao.

I laughed when I saw the thread title.

LOL!

Mad55 said:
I laughed before the page finished loaded lmao.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yeah it's gonna be massive next month. Unfortunately there are virtually no games releasing in March onwards, no additional services or firmware updates, and no new games to look forward to in the months and years to come. After an excellent first quarter, the Wii U will fade quickly and silently into obscurity.

Around the Network

Rayman... in last week of February.

Well, no biggie as I still need to buy ac3 and batmanAC.

Clearly the Nintendo calender begins in the month of March.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Nintendo is too cool for games. You heard it here first!

This also reminds me of that Rol thread where he gave us no reason to actually own a Wii.

Why do you want new games? That's too superflous.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Gyahahaha, classic Galaki right here^^