By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
coolestguyever said:
how do you get a paypal account or whatever you call it?

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

Around the Network

I'm sorry, but I cannot just hand out money to someone who deliberately throws his money away just to because he thinks it is 'cool'.

I have like £3.67 (just under $10) to my name atm, but if you want it you can have it aoa, sounds like you need it way more than me lol

So I guess it's understood that you cannot get a job?

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

superchunk said:
I'm sorry, but I cannot just hand out money to someone who deliberately throws his money away just to because he thinks it is 'cool'.

ArtofAngels didn't ask for money, someone else asked on his behalf, so lets lay of him yeah?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

^ He was being sarcastic. Read between the lines.

^
All i can see is blank space?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Wow, amazing. Lets hope loads of people donate :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Once I figure out how to use PayPal I will send something over.

On a more positive note, if it gets known that this community helped out Art, we will experience a great influx of other nice people in desperate need of help...Nigerian scalpers anyone?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

>:(
okay i've been having troubles with my credit card recently so i won't be able to use it at the moment. i think my dad has paypal, i might see if i can donate you some money through his.

i really want to help you out :(