By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

the PS4 and 720 will sell well and might even out sell the wii u. all this talk about the wii u haveing a slow cpu and memory did not help its cause

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

i think next box will perform okay.... i think... ok i dunno.... a lot of college student probably saving money already for nextbox or ps4

coolguy said:
the PS4 and 720 will sell well and might even out sell the wii u. all this talk about the wii u haveing a slow cpu and memory did not help its cause

kid: mommy mommy the ps4 have faster cpu than the wii u

mom: f*ck that you will get a wii u for christmas...

Wii U won't struggle for long.. When games like Wii Fit U and Wii Sports U come out things will certainly change... especially after E3

Around the Network

I refuse to believe this.

I dunno.....MS has a big bank account.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I'll be surprised if either console matches it's predecessor in sales.

If people haven't been leaping at the Wii U like they did the Wii at $300-350, then both the PS4 and the 720 will have to be godlike to sell well at even $400. The current gen consoles aren't dead like the Wii is.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Only way they will fail is if Google starts giving away free Android consoles to gamers. Google Ad sense and Ad Words included of course...

ps4 and xbox 720 are already failing, each week they fail to make the charts, that's how low they are selling

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.