By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News on PS4 - Kotaku reveals new info!!

PS4 design LEAKED! OMFG BREAKING NEWS YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

Around the Network

360 dev kits have 1gb memory. Dev kits always have twice as much memory for debugging purposes.

If the PS4 is significantly more powerful than the Nextbox then it would make my life easier. Due to the similar power of 360 and PS3 but in different ways, I ended up buying both.

Really digging the account system + controller info

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I would appreciate the touchpad on the controller and Sony, please, make a real remote play compatible with PS Vita.
This rumor is interesting, but it is just a rumor.

Around the Network

I'm really keen 2 read more info on the new controller.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Controller sounds like a rip off of Ouya, nothing to do with Wii U.

Back touch sounds nice though.

riderz13371 said:
Nsanity said:

"And before we go any further, know that these are current specs for a PS4 development kit, not the final retail console itself"

Party pooper! Who knows, maybe the final console is even better than the dev kits!

PS Vita turned out fairly stronger than its early dev kits. We should expect ram to go down with PS4, but power could even go up.

pezus said:
Chandler said:
That's good news. Now I can watch the glorious 180° people will make about a touchscreen on a Controller.

Yep

Sometimes I wonder if you're really a Vita owner

I don't know what the Vita has to do with this since it's not a controller and it would be kinda idiotic for Sony to release a handheld without a screen, but we are talking Sony so you never know, right? 

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

BenVTrigger said:
JayWood2010 said:
BenVTrigger said:
BasilZero said:
So is this confirmed info or just another rumor made by Kotaku?

The Source is legit.  Its the same guy who revealed the info, pics, and sold a Durango dev kit.  This info is likely spot on

Yes but that was never confirmed to be the actual kit either.  And seeing as there is still no NeXbox i doubt that it was legit either.

Multiple insiders confirmed....its legit

Like this?

http://x-surface.tumblr.com/

Is there normally much difference between a development kit and the final console? As it stands, PS4 sounds really impressive in terms of specs and the controller sounds interesting too, i hope they don't change it too much though, i like dualshock

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018