By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Dead Space 3 for PC will be little more than a console port

Tagged games:

zero129 said:
Well that nails it, no way am i buying this game on Day 1 now ill just wait for it to go on sale. I can wait since i still need to play and finish the first 2 anyways lulz xD

When you play the first 2, don't enable vsync in-game as it's broken and locks it at 30 FPS and causes crazy input lag.

I did the first time I played it years ago then figured out how to fix it recently.... Sooo smooth :P.

Around the Network
wfz said:

(From my PC gaming point of view) This is why I have such respect for DICE and such little respect for the rest of EA.

Dice was originally PC developer, while Visceral (EA redwood was not) so it's not quite the same. It's kind of why I sort of give From Software, and Sega some slack personally.

Granted SE/Eidos isn't a PC developer and they contract an extra studio and put lots of PC special feautures (hotbar), Field of View, Tesselation, other stuff in Deus Ex and Hitman. And in Hitman and Sleeping Dog's case vastly improved textures and graphics. Capcom's done this too with DMC4, Resident Evil 5, and DmC.