By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's your favourite Playstation game?

mjk45 said:
PS1 : Final Fantasy 7 - Parasite Eve - Gran Turismo - Resident Evil 2 - Vagrant Story - Metal Gear Solid-Die Hard Trilogy .

PS2 : Shadow Hearts: Covenant - GTA : Vice City - Persona 3 : F.E.S - Final Fantasy X - Ring of Red - Summoner 2

Vita : Persona 4 Golden - Gravity Daze

PSP : GTA : Vice City Stories - Dissidia - Crisis Core - God of War: Ghost of Sparta - Hexyz Force

PS3 : Demons Souls - Killzone 2 - God of War 3 - Uncharted 2 - Valkyrie Chronicles - Bioshock

Your list has amused me the most.

Around the Network

Shadow of the Colossus with Crash Bandicoot series second....I miss you buddy :'(

Nintendo and PC gamer

PS1- Twisted Metal 4

PS2- Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

PS3- Uncharted and Infamous (tie)

My top 3 of every playstation console so far will look something like this;

PSOne - Final Fantasy VIII, Crash Bandicoot 3 & Resident Evil 2
PS2 - Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts & God of War
PSP - Jeanne D'Arc, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core & Patapon
PS3 - Demons Souls, Dragon Age: Origins & Dark Souls

Yes, i love RPGs lol!!

ThatGreekGuy said:
mjk45 said:
PS1 : Final Fantasy 7 - Parasite Eve - Gran Turismo - Resident Evil 2 - Vagrant Story - Metal Gear Solid-Die Hard Trilogy .

PS2 : Shadow Hearts: Covenant - GTA : Vice City - Persona 3 : F.E.S - Final Fantasy X - Ring of Red - Summoner 2

Vita : Persona 4 Golden - Gravity Daze

PSP : GTA : Vice City Stories - Dissidia - Crisis Core - God of War: Ghost of Sparta - Hexyz Force

PS3 : Demons Souls - Killzone 2 - God of War 3 - Uncharted 2 - Valkyrie Chronicles - Bioshock

Your list has amused me the most.

I'm glad that your amused but the fact that you are has  made me curious .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

That one with the kid and the pony and then the big rocky thingies and the talking voice in the sky and the ...

Wait... this is a first party thing right? If not, then MGS3.

4 ≈ One

osed125 said:

Crash Bandicoot series ...I miss you buddy :'(

Pretty much sums up my opinion, damn you Activision .

I loved Crash Bandicoot - Warped! And Croc: Legend of the Gobbos! I freakin love that game!!!

PS1...... Resident Evil 2.

PS2..... Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny.

PS3..... Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (own but still to play.... Uncharted 2&3, MGS4, Killzone2&3, inFAMOUS 1&2 etc)

If I can only pick one, Final Fantasy Tactics.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.