By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

famousringo said:
Capcom Flunky: "Sir, big problem. All our console Resident Evil games in the past five years suck. The value of the IP is cratering. The only game fans actually like is the one we put on a handheld. What do we do?"

Capcom Executive: "Only one thing we can do." "We port up."

Has it already been over 5yrs since the release of Resident Evil 4? Damn, I'm getting old too fast...

Around the Network

Vita or gtfo

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Linux version or no sale >:(

This game is well worth the full retail price.

Some people seem to think that because it's a handheld game originally, it lacks the amount of content or scope of a full console game or some similar defect. However, this is a very incorrect notion. In fact, it puts a lot of console games to shame and is more than long enough to consider it a 'mainstream' game. Believe you me when I say you've payed full retail for a lot of far lesser games. Especially when they upgrade it a little.

I'm glad this game comes to home consoles, it's a game that belongs there and now far more people can enjoy it. I'm uncertain if I should buy this (right away), because I already have the 3DS version, but given the supreme quality of this version, I'm eager to see how they improved upon it!

Good job Capcom!

EDIT: And the gif is indeed awesome, but when developers like Capcom start doubting the health of a system and stop releasing games for it, there's serious trouble.

cyberninja45 said:

Haha

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
But not for Vita? fuck Capcom.

And for that price? Doublefuck capcom with a cactus.

I'll pay 40 for it on a handheld, IF I pay for it. I want this game, it's a great game, but I don't want to support Crapcom.

Pirate it, and then delete it cause it's not worth installing.

I wonder why no Vita version? Maybe Sony has some policy of Cross-Platform save policy with PS3/Vita titles that made them decide its not worth the effort.

I already have it for 3DS, but I only played the first couple levels. I may sell it and get the console version. When ever there is a console version I never like to get the portable version unless it's so good that I feel the need to play it a home and on the road. But since I tend to play my handhelds at home and only take them out on vacations I really don't need a mobile version if there is a console version. Better controls, better graphics, better sound, bigger screen, etc.

VGKing said:
I wonder why no Vita version? Maybe Sony has some policy of Cross-Platform save policy with PS3/Vita titles that made them decide its not worth the effort.

Or because Nintendo has exclusive handheld rights for the game

Or because the Vita is looking less & less healthy

Probably one of those two, maybe both.

I wonder how the Wii U version would sell. Those who own the 3DS version have no reason to own the Wii U version. This is looking a lot like the PS3/Vita port situation. Hopefully it doesn't become the norm.