By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

It ain't just a PC game....it says its a Windows game.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
KHlover said:

It is no late port, since it releases simultaneously with the PS3, PC and Xbox360 versions :P

lol true. But correct me if I am wrong but this is a port of the 3ds game no? Unless they remade it because of the 3ds screen they've still trolled again. Or perhaps I have misunderstood them.

backpedaling at its finest

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Meh. Ive already got this for the 3ds so I'll only get the WiiU version if it goes down to £15 or less.. Classic Capcom move.

CCFanboy said:
KHlover said:

It is no late port, since it releases simultaneously with the PS3, PC and Xbox360 versions :P

lol true. But correct me if I am wrong but this is a port of the 3ds game no? Unless they remade it because of the 3ds screen they've still trolled again. Or perhaps I have misunderstood them.

backpedaling at its finest

I guess they only meant ports from games already released on PS360, not from ports releasing the same on all consoles. Oh well, just reminds me I'll likely never see DOA5: Ultimate -_-

Good that the Wii U is being supported.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

$50? Doesn't seem to add that much in terms of content. Better $50 spent on this then RE6 though, at least that's what the users say (still 5 stars for the 3DS version on Amazon)

It's just that simple.

Great stuff, look forward 2 picking up a copy.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

At that price its almost better just to get the 3ds and 3ds version. Also, capcom, where's the vita version? You've ported tons of stuff to it- so why not this?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
At that price its almost better just to get the 3ds and 3ds version. Also, capcom, where's the vita version? You've ported tons of stuff to it- so why not this?

Maybe because the analog sticks were in the danger of breaking if a monster shocks you? 

No, I seriously have no idea why they would port it to all platforms except Vita..

at that price there is no chance i buy this.